Welcome Andrew! Our newest Giant!

Bienvenue sur le site, je suis sur que vos conseils nous serons fort utiles pour savoir où placer de l'argent. Merci d'avance !

Bienvenue sur le site, je suis sur que vos conseils nous serons fort utiles pour savoir où placer de l'argent. Merci d'avance !

Hi traders,

Thank you for your comments. It's great to be able to help out fellow traders who are wanting to learn for themselves.

If you don't have a copy yet, make sure you download a copy of my trading calculator - click on my signature below:

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Andrew

Hi traders,

Thank you for your comments. It's great to be able to help out fellow traders who are wanting to learn for themselves.

If you don't have a copy yet, make sure you download a copy of my trading calculator - click on my signature below:

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Welcome Andrew!! Nice to see a down to earth trader who doesn't believe in blowing his own trumpet. I am also a huge cricket fan. Hope to learn from you and make some pips in the process.

regards

Sanjay C

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiaora Andrew

Stathium here, a home born native Maori of Aotearoa.

Been learning to trade for only 3 months now and its my flippin calling I believe.

Learning so much with intense focus on reading alot and watching alot of videos while practising on a demo and live account.

Only deposited a lazy hundy 2months ago and only been investing $1 on every trade because I can honestly say, the demo was only for ironing out (with magnifying precision) my stop loss and profit targets, and to see what I can fully do with my brokers platform, who are not good in the hearts of many, including myself and the ratings on this awesome site.

Anyway umm, so far I like to trade price action with S/R, round numbers, trendlines, fibo, bolingerbands and no indicators.

and I'm feeling like its going alrite so far, and I still got my initial deposit of the hundy, plus profits ( from $1 trades ).

oh yeah, I quite blown away when I had seen your videos on YouTube about you being from NZ and how I was using nearly the same tools as you in trading before I even knew who you were or seen your videos for that matter.
It felt like on was on the right track!!

Oh well, I'll keep keeping on, on this F$#king Excellent Journey of Forex Trading and maybe nek year I'll join your coaching membership to enhance my trading skills to the highest level.

Stathium from Whangarei
Chur Bro!!

Kiaora Andrew

Stathium here, a home born native Maori of Aotearoa.

Been learning to trade for only 3 months now and its my flippin calling I believe.

Learning so much with intense focus on reading alot and watching alot of videos while practising on a demo and live account.

Only deposited a lazy hundy 2months ago and only been investing $1 on every trade because I can honestly say, the demo was only for ironing out (with magnifying precision) my stop loss and profit targets, and to see what I can fully do with my brokers platform, who are not good in the hearts of many, including myself and the ratings on this awesome site.

Anyway umm, so far I like to trade price action with S/R, round numbers, trendlines, fibo, bolingerbands and no indicators.

and I'm feeling like its going alrite so far, and I still got my initial deposit of the hundy, plus profits ( from $1 trades ).

oh yeah, I quite blown away when I had seen your videos on YouTube about you being from NZ and how I was using nearly the same tools as you in trading before I even knew who you were or seen your videos for that matter.
It felt like on was on the right track!!

Oh well, I'll keep keeping on, on this F$#king Excellent Journey of Forex Trading and maybe nek year I'll join your coaching membership to enhance my trading skills to the highest level.

Stathium from Whangarei
Chur Bro!!

Hi Stathium,

Good to hear you are enjoying FX trading. You live in a great place I love the Whangarei heads and all around that coast. The city is also fantastic now.

Have a look at my website www.theforextradingcoach.com if you need any more information.

I'm holding some free and live webinars later in November if you are interested https://theforextradingcoach.com/webinar-invite-page

Andrew

Hi Stathium,

Good to hear you are enjoying FX trading. You live in a great place I love the Whangarei heads and all around that coast. The city is also fantastic now.

Have a look at my website www.theforextradingcoach.com if you need any more information.

I'm holding some free and live webinars later in November if you are interested https://theforextradingcoach.com/webinar-invite-page

Andrew

Awesome!!

I'll keep an eye out for those alrite, and Whangarei Heads aye, yeah I do a bit of surfing out Oceans.

Hav'nt been to Hamilton for years, just remember a fish&chip shop with the meanest tastiest pieces of fish. lol.

Anyway, shot for the reply and bring on those webinars.

Chur Bro!

I have enjoyed getting your daily updates on market trends for quiet some time. However there has not been one Since April 17, 2019. Has Andrew stopped? or for some reason was I dropped off your client list to receive these updates?

I have enjoyed getting your daily updates on market trends for quiet some time. However there has not been one Since April 17, 2019. Has Andrew stopped? or for some reason was I dropped off your client list to receive these updates?
Hi,
My daily analysis will start again today once the D1 charts close - we had a break over Easter while the market conditions were quiet. Back into it again now and raring to go!

Back