1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcoming Home Page video has 38 likes and 205 dislikes

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by Constantino, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Constantino

Constantino Private

How about we all like the video to help it rank up in SEO searches on google and youtube etc?

This will help the video's exposure to more forex traders and bring to their attention the amazing tool FPA offers for chhosing a reliable broker and protect their money.

What do the admins think?

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Its a good idea and you can also share it with your friends and family via social Media such as Fb, Insata, Whats app etc :)

3. Enayess

Enayess Private, 1st Class

Good idea, but likes for sure helps, but main thing will be lot of relevant links to that video from relevant spaces from several places all over the web. Just link to it from everywhere you can and it will rise up in SERPS like never before. It's like SEO to the site.

4. scott11

scott11 Recruit

I think that it is very good idea. I have already liked this video. It is very good idea also to share it on social networks, as, I think, there are many people who might like to trade Forex, but dont know where to start

5. KristenLove

KristenLove Recruit

You're right. I think likes have no significant role in SEO.

6. Boyd35

Boyd35 Recruit

I think that unfortunately, Enayess is right. I say unfortunately, because today we have so many ways to manipulate searching engines in order to reach the public. I am not huge fan of this kind of marketing, but however, it is the way today marketing is conducted

7. Shalirad

Shalirad Private

How about that we will bump up the video with some really quality links out there ? I think it should really negate all what we really know there. And negative effects will really go away very soon, that's my opinion of the whole deal with that.

8. Esannniki12

Esannniki12 Recruit

Anyway, based on my modest knowledge of how todays web is functioning, SEO optimisation would certainly be necessary to increase visibility of website. As for video likes, there are some other ways to increase number of visitors, but I think that it comes with cost

9. Anthony23

Anthony23 Recruit

You are speaking here about 38 likes and 205 dislikes. Well, have you maybe considered to change your welcoming page and make it more fund and funky, so that people would find it more interesting. Just a thought, I actually like your page

10. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

It's easy to buy likes and dislikes. Some of the scammers the FPA exposes will do anything they can to discredit the FPA. The FPA could easily buy some more likes, but that's not how we operate.

If anyone seeing this thread really likes the video, I encourage you to like it and share it with others who like it. If you don't like it, you can vote unlike. If you do, please leave some feedback in this thread about how you would like to see the video be improved.

That's not a bad idea. Everyone is busy preparing for the next big forums upgrade and some more reviews upgrades. Once that's done, home page revisions can be considered.