1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcoming Home Page video has 38 likes and 205 dislikes

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by Constantino, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Constantino

Constantino Private

How about we all like the video to help it rank up in SEO searches on google and youtube etc?

This will help the video's exposure to more forex traders and bring to their attention the amazing tool FPA offers for chhosing a reliable broker and protect their money.

What do the admins think?

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Its a good idea and you can also share it with your friends and family via social Media such as Fb, Insata, Whats app etc :)

3. Enayess

Enayess Private, 1st Class

Good idea, but likes for sure helps, but main thing will be lot of relevant links to that video from relevant spaces from several places all over the web. Just link to it from everywhere you can and it will rise up in SERPS like never before. It's like SEO to the site.

4. scott11

scott11 Recruit

I think that it is very good idea. I have already liked this video. It is very good idea also to share it on social networks, as, I think, there are many people who might like to trade Forex, but dont know where to start