Well hello FPA

DOAFLIP

Recruit
Hi there everyone!

Canadian spending some time in Indonesia and trying to figure out where to land myself next. Both countries have had some issues with forex and may end up in New Zealand..

Fairly knowledgeable in FX and thought I'd just introduce myself as first time on a forum.

Cheers.

Hi there everyone!

Canadian spending some time in Indonesia and trying to figure out where to land myself next. Both countries have had some issues with forex and may end up in New Zealand..

Fairly knowledgeable in FX and thought I'd just introduce myself as first time on a forum.

Cheers.

Welcome to FPA DOAFLIP, Can you share more details about the issues you are talking here?

BC - 40:1 forex
Indo - some restrictions from brokers due to AML/CTF malarkey

You got some good brokers for me? Visiting Aus/NZ soon and would be good to go to the offices to see their operations.

Also testing the waters with EAs but have seen them explode from time to time.

Hi there everyone!

Cheers.
Welcome! I am also new, glad to be joining this awesome community!

Newbie myself. Great to find somewhere to chat about these things.

I've also found that FX pro have just started pulling Canadian business... My friend was profitable and then they sent a "blanket email" to all CAD residents but haven't found anyone else who got it.

Hi everyone! New on here and trading in Aus and keen to find the best place to trade :) Hope you all find what you're looking for as well

At the moment just trying demo accounts at Global Prime, Synergy and IC Markets.

Most "NZ Brokers" don't have operations there. The bulk of the addresses are virtual.

Back