Well Let Me SPAM You A Secret OF HOW PAYING ME MONEY WILL MAKE ME MONEY

Shame on me.... and I thought Qaddafi was a lunatic...!!! By the was thanks AsstModerator you made my day......
P.S: By the way we should warn Warren Buffet about the evil computer....

MP -- its either fun, or you consume a lot of malox

OH ME FOLKS,

LIGHTEN UP WILL YA !

maybe as a newb forex is intense, but after 6 or more years, its a wonderous game of 3 dimensional monopoly, with a little zen archery thrown in.

If you cant enjoy, then you better go to another form of money making, cause this one will burn you out faster than double sided candles in a dollar store !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Learning and Knowledge are the handmaidens of forex, and i buy them roses every morning with much respect !

This guy is hilarious, and probably mentally ill. Or he's very creative and having a big laugh over this. Or he owns ForInvest and blows traders' money on drugs, gets high, and spams FPA. Maybe he's 13 and bored.

David, I'm pretty sure that whoever owns the super forex computer is also one of the anonymous owners of the Federal Reserve Bank.

Sorry, I had to :D

BREAKING NEWS! New RISKS In The Forex Industry

We have all read this statement thousand times : Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite

But it seems that for DavidLV it ended much worst than just losing trades:D:D:D

So dear traders, if after a series of losing trades, you start thinking that David could be right, withdraw all your funds, take a week holidays and never deal with Forex again;)

If you don't follow my advice, you are responsible for the consequences :D

Wow... the depth of that man's psychosis is staggering. A very articulate person even though in my opinion totally delusional.

Perhaps the reason he's getting stopped out is because, doing crack whilst trading doesn't mix well (I'm not advocating nor am I suggesting anyone does crack).

Poor fella... put me in touch with him and my company will make him money everyday using foreign exchange. Although I am in league with and in fact it was me that wrote the "code"... so maybe not. Ha ha.

First I would like to confirm the existance of the GC or Good Super-computer, it was created by the Architect to balance the equation in the Matrix.

Unaware of what year it was, David wandered the streets desperate for help. But the English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. David was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had high hopes the genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss, prolonging erections and helping Neo to defeat the EC before agent smith could destroy the GC.

And sadly now I have to stop broadcasting before the sentinels find my ship.

your friend,

Morpheus

Last edited:
What a scam good economic news and it still goes down , Wait, the banks own us and treat us like slaves and scum and steal from governments and you think they are going to play fair ! You bet your arse there is a super computor out there run with technology they wont teach in universities if I get any of my money back , who knows but from now on I am going to tell the world this is a scam run by global elites nothing less and nothing more and those that win are conected .

Back