wennmarkets scam

target2020

Recruit
i started promoting wenmarkets,i sent some traffic to them,they need to paymy affiliate commsions but still not recived almost 1 month complted,daily they are giving diffrent reasons,one day they are telling they sent money but they sent to wrong id,after few days they told me affiliate manager david kennedy is in holiday,after few days,they confimred it oayment sent to neteller,i asked for the payment scressnshot,they disappred,please traders try to stay away from this broker,they mentioned like they are newzeland regulated broker,not sure they are regulated or not,please traders dont get scam,try to stay away from this broker,i will request wenn markets support statff to reply here,if they failed to reply here,confirm it as a big scam

i started promoting wenmarkets,i sent some traffic to them,they need to paymy affiliate commsions but still not recived almost 1 month complted,daily they are giving diffrent reasons,one day they are telling they sent money but they sent to wrong id,after few days they told me affiliate manager david kennedy is in holiday,after few days,they confimred it oayment sent to neteller,i asked for the payment scressnshot,they disappred,please traders try to stay away from this broker,they mentioned like they are newzeland regulated broker,not sure they are regulated or not,please traders dont get scam,try to stay away from this broker,i will request wenn markets support statff to reply here,if they failed to reply here,confirm it as a big scam

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Hello Target2020.

I represent Wenn Markets and I'd love to speak with you about your experience. While we did not receive an invitation to this thread, I am joining to avoid misrepresentation of our brand and our affiliates network. If you'd like, please send me a direct message and I'll be glad to review your case and resolve it amicably.

I look forward to hearing from you.

HA -- Business Manager for Wenn Markets

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.
Admin,
I've already made an attempt at getting this person to reply. I have no information on this person and I can't verify that he or she actually worked with us at any point. Any way to close this thread? What are our options?

I have invited the thread starter to come back. I hope he returns so that this issue can be resolved.

Hello Mod.

This thread hasn't been updated by the original poster. What steps do we need to take to have this claim listed as invalid?

Thanks.

I think you may have joined the party a little too late to get an automatic "abandoned thread" ruling. The full rules are here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-issues-rules.35224/
We weren't ever invited to this thread. I only happened to catch it while doing a search for our name to confirm we weren't included in this site and I found this thread. I understand that you have a 15 day period for us to reply and have this marked as abandoned, but given that we've, in good faith, attempted to reach out to this person and haven't gotten a response at all, we should be privy to the same courtesy and have this ruled as unsupported.

Target2020 was encouraged to send an invitation. I have no way to confirm if he did or didn't. If he did, I have no way to know if he used a correct email address or not.

I cannot monitor hundreds of threads every week to insure that each and every company complained about is notified. The fact that you found this thread does show that WennMarkets at least occasionally checks search engines.

Consider that threads like this could show up on any of dozens of forex forums. The FPA is the only one I know of which has a clear set of rules allowing hit and run complaints and abandoned complaints to be marked as resolved. Hiring a staff member to continuously notify companies of every new complaint thread and post is not in the budget. It makes much more sense for companies to monitor their search engine results more frequently.

Target2020 was encouraged to send an invitation. I have no way to confirm if he did or didn't. If he did, I have no way to know if he used a correct email address or not.

I cannot monitor hundreds of threads every week to insure that each and every company complained about is notified. The fact that you found this thread does show that WennMarkets at least occasionally checks search engines.

Consider that threads like this could show up on any of dozens of forex forums. The FPA is the only one I know of which has a clear set of rules allowing hit and run complaints and abandoned complaints to be marked as resolved. Hiring a staff member to continuously notify companies of every new complaint thread and post is not in the budget. It makes much more sense for companies to monitor their search engine results more frequently.
While I appreciate your budget and the difficulty in running a website like this, this thread came up because of an internet search. Why doesn't FPA offer a resolution path for brokers that find threads like this one, where we're clearly actively trying to reach out to OP, but doesn't? We're not asking you to comb through thousands of threads, just take this one in particular where we've already replied and given OP opportunity to reply, and mark the thread as "unverified." Our intention isn't to be difficult, it's really to ensure that fair and accurate information exists. If we made a mistake, we'd be glad to fix it, but we're not even being given that chance.

Back