We're Watching You CFTC

Forexwatchman

Sergeant
Make sure these bureaucrats are doing their job and following their own policy of making all comments public record. Include the fact that they can't even follow through with this in any follow up email if you don't see your comment posted. So far they have only posted 66 letters and emails which, by the way, they take the time to scan, sign, and rubber stamp each one twice! Let's keep them real busy and make sure we are also regulating the hell out of them too!

here's the link: </title> <script id="ssInfo" type="text/xml" warning="DO NOT MODIFY!"> <ssinfo> <fragmentinstance id="fragment1" fragmentid="cftcHeader2" library="server:CFTC000041"></fragmentinstance> <fragmentinstance id="fragment2" fragmentid="cftcCSS" library="s

Last edited:
if that doesnt work

If that doesnt work - I say we "bum rush" em and perform a solid "beat down" on their male members(verbal abuse on the female members only). Seriously- this stinks-yet another revenue stream in the toilet. I have fired off 3 emails/1 fax and I dont see my comments anywhere.(they were all polite too). Me thinks the CFTC may not care what the people think? After all-its not us who sign THEIR paychks-its our butcher government.:unhappy:

Leverage 10/1

Make sure these bureaucrats are doing their job and following their own policy of making all comments public record. Include the fact that they can't even follow through with this in any follow up email if you don't see your comment posted. So far they have only posted 66 letters and emails which, by the way, they take the time to scan, sign, and rubber stamp each one twice! Let's keep them real busy and make sure we are also regulating the hell out of them too!

here's the link: http://www.cftc.gov/lawandregulation...10/10-001.html

I have sent my own letter and it was acknowledged by the secretary.I tried to look over at the link which you provided at least to be sure that my letter is made public but could not find the page.

Where's your letter

They claim that they've posted all letters and emails up through February 1st, but there's only 91 letters on the website. I know there's been more of an outcry than 91 letters!!! Now is a good time to flood them with more letters. Let's keep these pin heads busy!

Back