• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Westernpips.com is TOTALLY FAKE, TOTALLY SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
Beware, there is another scammer out there claiming to have working arbitrage software. Don't trust Joseph Smith and Cutting Edge Forex. The EA only makes money on demo accounts. On a real account it has about a 45% success rate and just slowly drains your account. He, himself could not even show me a real account that makes money. The account he showed me got blown in a couple of days.

He also refused to refund my money. Scammer.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Friends Westerspips is bigg scammers they are cheating peoples. it will not work in real account . they are running real accounts are their own broker . it will not work any other broker real accounts

Fast Feed and Interactive Brokers could be interesting. For those who bought WesternPips what would you sell 1 license for
?

I can feel the pain of trader that he paid a very good price for the product which actually doesn't work for him but I absolutely agree with westernpips company representative. Software technically works, executes and closes trades. There is no "no losses" way to trade forex AT ALL. Arbitrage is a great instrument to make risk-free money, but it is very hard and routine work to find right broker and settings. I can guarantee if I give my profitable EA to random 3 traders that non of them will have same results as me. I more than sure that they will not have any success at all. Devil is in the details (read - settings)

I see what you are saying and would not disagree with the main of your points made in your comment but seen as this is an Arbitrage EA it should actually be almost complete incapable of executing a losing trade and know this in advance and if that is possible within a few nanoseconds it should know to not execute the trade. The whole point of latency arb trading is the exploitation of the latency between fast and slow broker feeds. I would really like to prove this myself one way or another an act as an unbiased impartial reviewer but do not want to risk the money WP ask for their product. We know ECN brokers put their losing traders into the market maker section and winning traders trades get their trades executed in the interbank market for real. Most brokers seem to have a blend of two because market making or in house trading is so profitable. The thing is, even ECN brokers lag so we should still be able to find a half decent ECN broker that will tolerate this trading I would have thought but maybe I am wrong and all retail brokers are truly crooked.

If anyone is interested in crowdfunding a purchase of this then I would pay a share and test this out. I think 2 licences are available so we could actually have two of us test this out as I am happy to just try this on one live account. Rithmic datafeed is about 4ms and LMAX is around 20ms response time far as I am aware so it should be no problem finding a slow retail broker as most have a lag of 40ms to 200ms or more.

I don't know, I would just really like to try this. I agree with the finding on: https://www.valforex.com/2019/08/western-pips-review-is-westernpips-com-a-scam.html
I think the way they present their product(s) is confusing and should be better explained, I think their staff could also be less arrogant and offer better client support, they say they do, so if they are confident and want to backup their claims and everything is above board either offer all of some of the following: A free trial, full refund, or comprehensive support with setup and selection of client brokers to ensure this runs well. ALSO - it should be next to impossible for trades to be executed that are losing trades in the first place so I do not understand why comments here say this is happening. Please correct me if I am wrong or am missing something with this! Looking at the myfxbook statements WP have show a few days trade mostly and with that barely any losing trades but not very well known brokers and ones I checked simply do not exist.

If anyone wants to crowdfund this together please contact me as I really want to give this a try. Alternatively there are other options - similar products by others at a much lower cost I would also be up for if you prefer that as they are much more affordable.

This gang continues to poach gullible traders with their unethical practices by creating flashy baity content showing fake screenshots in hopes to get their next victim to invest with them. They spend a lot of time and effort launching bogus marketing campaigns instead of spending that time developing authentic Arbitrage systems that actually get results. The biggest proof to my claims is that they recently took down 2 of my YouTube videos that were uploaded 4 years ago exposing their scammy practices as I was one of their victims. Doing this now after 4 years makes me think that they are coming back to scam more and more people on a larger scale and they don't want the people to know the truth about them. It's like my videos were thorns in their throats. Here are the links to my 2 videos that were deleted:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VC_zSI6Gno&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=6VydLzRleE8&feature=youtu.be

Back