• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Westernpips.com is TOTALLY FAKE, TOTALLY SCAM

I am having an issue with a company

WP SCAM

Private
Beware Beware Beware of Westernpips, They are totally thieves, TOTALLY SCAM !

I bought their system of Arbitrage, and it is a totally fake, its like a losing machine of your trading account, it opens randomly trades depending on some gaps and 99% of these trades are losing trades, and some time the system not works at all, this is not a real arbitrage, and then when you try to contact them about these problems via Skype, they hold you on for hours and hours before start replying you, and then they told you that the problem is from broker or from EA settings, I tried a lot of brokers and lot of settings and the result still the same: ONLY BIG LOSSES, they are liers, they are a group of Russian crooks, they are a one of Forex mafia, I lost my money and everything with them, so, again beware beware beware of dealing with this gang!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1861864254028004/

After they scamming you, they ask you to try to understand, they are a damn crooks !!!

1479922522491.png

When you ask them why your fake system making loss after loss in all brokers I tried, they told you: may be setting issue. Beware of these mercenaries!

1479974318761.png

Beware Beware Beware of Westernpips, They are totally thieves, TOTALLY SCAM !

I bought their system of Arbitrage, and it is a totally fake, its like a losing machine of your trading account, it opens randomly trades depending on some gaps and 99% of these trades are losing trades, and some time the system not works at all, this is not a real arbitrage, and then when you try to contact them about these problems via Skype, they hold you on for hours and hours before start replying you, and then they told you that the problem is from broker or from EA settings, I tried a lot of brokers and lot of settings and the result still the same: ONLY BIG LOSSES, they are liers, they are a group of Russian crooks, they are a one of Forex mafia, I lost my money and everything with them, so, again beware beware beware of dealing with this gang!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1861864254028004/

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Let me get one thing straight- did they promise you a profit? or you're just telling us their system is bad

Invite the people behind Western Pips to come here and explain which brokers really will let you make a profit.

Also tell them that if they have any confidence in their system, they should sign up for FPA Performance Testing.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Invite the people behind Western Pips to come here and explain which brokers really will let you make a profit.

Also tell them that if they have any confidence in their system, they should sign up for FPA Performance Testing.

OK, I will invite these thieves to join here

Back