• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WesternPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
i use EA Westernpips news 3.7 is very good result , all broker not happy but use profit very fast
and good support from admin very friendly and help me for make profit , help me for setting ea
it perfect Good EA and Good Support

Hello

Already, many arbitrage EA tried but so far this is the best ...
The support is very good and helpful.
I would recommend to everyone.
I hope the new version will be even better.

Hello

Already, many arbitrage EA tried but so far this is the best ...
The support is very good and helpful.
I would recommend to everyone.
I hope the new version will be even better.

I could confirm this. I also tried and wrote some Arbitrage software and this one is simply the best.
I am so curious for the new version.

Yes its hard to find a broker but the guys from WP are helping with ideas. Support could be faster but compared with most other EA sellers these guys are real and answer. As a customer you have a skype contact and they help with choosing the right VPS and with the settings and setup.

If you read bad comments about this EA please look at the date. the version from 2015 is 100% working and making money.

As written in the review it has my 100% recommendation and I would buy it again!

Im from indonesia, i use this ea (westernpip) since 2015, in the result as far as is BEST
you just found the best broker, and make profit with westernpips
are you ready to make money...??? westernpips is the answer
thank you bro

EA certainly works perfect! Using Newest with another EA and this one obviously best of all. It is needs to be fine tuned and select appropriate broker first off all. So profit is up to you.
Big thanks to Sergey for excellent software.
Waiting for updates.

Hi,
EA works well, I'm convincing performance, and make a good profit, I hope the new version of EA eagerly ...
Thanks WP support
Success everyone with EA.

Back