What are your favourite Currency Pairs to trade?

With the progression of know-how and technologies digitization of monetary standards and virtualization of trading platform, forex traders are enjoying earning opportunities with various securities like crypto currencies, real currencies and binary options. Forex is nothing but a worldwide platform where a currency exchange trader can make profit from the price fluctuations of different currencies when he tries to trade with the real currencies particularly. However, if a trader thinks that forex can be an easy task it is not a right idea essentially.

A trader will require the right selection of currency exchange pairs as all the pairs are not exotic here. I favor major currency pairs like USD/GBP, USD/EUR, USD/CAD etc. Without working with the right pairs no one can actually ensure a comfortable trading journey here.

My favorite currency pairs are GBP/USD and GBP/JPY, i mostly trade in these currency pairs. Quite recently i am also very much fascinated trading USD/ZAR because of its huge volatility.

Back