What bonuses is profitable?

Bonus is a marketing product you don't have to expect that it somehow increases your probability to win. In some circumstances it can increase your buying power (work as leverage) but if you have plenty of it, focus on risks rather than increasing your potential profit. I have experience with bonuses and after single use I found that it doesn't suit my risk tolerance and trading style.

You say right that focus should be on risk management rather than on profit making. If a trader is successful to manage risk during trading he will automatically able to get profit out of his investment. Bonuses are useful when a trader is able to use it according to his system and broker conditions otherwise he will just waste this bonus because all trader can not follow the terms that are given with that bonus.

I think it's totally unreliable thing by many many standarts of living anyway so we can go on entirely on that matter. I do want to get real with you here, nobody get rich from that bonuses anyway not even one single person, play at your own money anyway.

If youa re unable to trade a large number of lots consistently then you will never see the bonus realised as cash in your bank. Simple as that.

I think the bonuses are there to real people in, when you read through the conditions it soon becomes apparent that withdrawing any profit from it is very unlikely.

Not for me, would not recommend them. I think it best to demo first then start off small when you do use your own funds.

Back