What bonuses is profitable?

I stay well clear of bonuses, the terms and conditions can be silly. I used to trade arbitrage on gambling sites to and was a nightmare navigating all the terms and conditions to release money :/

I never used bonuses or bonus brokers. That`s just a marketing catch which can get you only headache.

Bonus that increases your margin is profitable. It increases your trading power with less investments. You can higher profit by funding your account with less money.
Yes but all these broker bonuses have crazy terms though

I never used bonuses or bonus brokers. That`s just a marketing catch which can get you only headache.
Exacly i agree with you on this part, moreover anyone who is not willing to avail such bonuses always have an option to open account without availing any bonuses.

Usually, bonuses offered by a certain broker but actually there are not actually free. Behind the bonus has certain strict rules to eligible withdraw profit bonus, yes it's like as trap for the trader, the rules like trades with certain number lot size, or must deposit and trades with certain lot size, etc.

As far as I am aware it is pretty much impossible to withdraw profit made on the bonuses that brokers give you and so in my opinion you may as well use a demo account if you are unable or unwilling to invest real money.

Because actually they offer a bonus with a certain goal, the broker needs trader and they giving offer bonus promotion to attract many traders trying the platform, but many traders almost fail since use bonus and very rarely to be real money

Back