What bonuses is profitable?

Thanks, Interesting strategy actually. And what if I try to do that without bonus involvement? As I understand on one trade I will get margin call and for other (providing that I used bigger lot size) will make money that will cover loss from my second account right and even yiled me some profit... Any pitfall?? (thinking about candle tails can trigger my stops on both positions, thus result in 2 position losses)

How will you be sure which account to use bigger lot size on the winning account instead of the losing one?

A simpler strategy (if your broker allows it) would be to place hedged trades in one account just before a news release. One hits SL and (if things go well) one achieves profits bigger than the loss. The drawback is that slippage on the exit can cut into profits and if the news is mixed, a whipsaw can wipe out both trades.

Thanks, Interesting strategy actually. And what if I try to do that without bonus involvement? As I understand on one trade I will get margin call and for other (providing that I used bigger lot size) will make money that will cover loss from my second account right and even yiled me some profit... Any pitfall?? (thinking about candle tails can trigger my stops on both positions, thus result in 2 position losses)

one thing you need to made sure, bonus installment should able to cover negative trading result. some brokers doesn't support these, as the stop-out level are calculated based on initial deposit, not based on equity after bonus added. in result those hedge strategies wouldn't works.
regarding IP number, these method are not limited use an account at single brokers, but it also applied when use different brokers account as long as both support margin for losing trade. the idea is to turn bonus into money by shift these amount into another account, :).

Let me teach you guys 1 strategy that really works with hedging, ranging and claiming bonus. Firstly, open EUR/GBP 0.2 STD Lots on either way. For instance if you open EUR/GBP 0.2 STD Lots Buy, then immediate you go execute SELL EUR/USD 0.15 STD Lots and BUY GBP/USD 0.15 STD Lots. Then let all 3 position run. But remember below rules:

1) No trending market on EUR/GBP. Look at 4H before taking decision to buy or sell(No worry, it doesn't trend well, 90% of the time ranging).
2) EUR/USD and GBP/USD position must opposite between EUR/GBP. (Buy EUR/GBP, SELL EUR/USD, BUY GBP/USD and Vice Versa).
2) Remember what price executed on EUR/GBP.
3) Once Profit and Loss not included EUR/GBP is 15 pips, close EUR/USD and GBP/USD.
4) Reinstate EUR/USD and GBP/USD on EUR/GBP breakeven.
5) Keep doing this until EUR/GBP breakout for trend.

Enjoy it, but cost a lot of time.

How will you be sure which account to use bigger lot size on the winning account instead of the losing one?

A simpler strategy (if your broker allows it) would be to place hedged trades in one account just before a news release. One hits SL and (if things go well) one achieves profits bigger than the loss. The drawback is that slippage on the exit can cut into profits and if the news is mixed, a whipsaw can wipe out both trades.

It is good idea for using this strategy but don't forget with your timing to close position when you got enough profits. It's important to know the limit of trending condition so you can take maximum profits. But still, there is risk to use the strategy if SL is not hitted and condition of market is not certain to go upward or downward. It can hit both of your Stop Loss too when the movement is wild in both bullish and then bearish or bearish and then bullish.

seem all got mixed with own trading style. but I try to put all into simple term. my first impression is how we gain profit from broker bonus, not in term to withdrawn bonuses. :). but there's a abusive method, which literally moving bonus into profit :). works with 2 brokers who provide deposit bonus, and these bonuses should able to held negative trading result completely ( added into stop-out calculation ). I think these method are commonly used, but broker company won't like these method.

The best are no deposit bonuses but first check the terms for withdrawing any profit from that account. Often brokers ask to complete some number of standard lots and even in a particular number of days.

Bonueses offered by the forex brokers are useless most of the time because it can not be used in any manner and it does not contribute towards the margin as well. Thus, do not fall prey for the bonuses instead gather the required knowledge to trade profitably even with bonuses.

When conditions are much strict and bonus is not withdraw able it seems difficult and use less for a trader. mostly beginners use bonus for trading when there is not any out come from bonus how they will use it . some brokers offer good conditions to use bonus.

When conditions are much strict and bonus is not withdraw able it seems difficult and use less for a trader. mostly beginners use bonus for trading when there is not any out come from bonus how they will use it . some brokers offer good conditions to use bonus.

Every bonus is a trick, you have to trade under strict conditions in order to get any thing withdrawn from any type of bonus account. So my advice is that a trader should neglect all of these bonuses and should trade properly with and only his own investment.

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers choose a broker which make sure large deposit bonus. but, I have seen according to my trading experience, the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all in a proper way due to margin stop outs.

Back