What can I do if the FPA itself wrote something about me or my company which I think is unfair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
What can I do if the FPA itself wrote something about me or my company which I think is unfair?

First, check carefully. Most things the FPA is accused of writing were really written by reviewers and forums members. If that's the case, you need to CLICK HERE for more information about dealing with complaints made by traders.

If there's an FPA Scam label on your review page with a Scam Finding, you must meet all the criteria listed in the Scam Finding to have it lifted. If there is not formal Scam Finding post, then you need to resolve all FPA Traders Court cases with guilty votes against your company as well as related companies listed on the review page.

If there's some other warning on your review page, be aware that the FPA does not post these for no reason. A note about suspicious reviews means something very unusual is going on with the reviews submitted for your company. A note about Traders Court cases usually means that complaints by clients weren't properly addressed by your company or were even ignored. Other notes are placed when appropriate.

You now have several choices...

1. Try to fix the problem in a calm and professional manner. The FPA prefers to get things fixed than to waste time on endless confrontations. If you want to discuss resolving an issue in a civilized manner, please use the Contact Form below.

2. Ignore the situation. This won't make it better, but for old complaints, this won't make it worse.

3. Post your side of the issue. Unless you've managed to get yourself banned from the site, you can always post in the forums or leave a no-rating review.

4. Threaten to sue the FPA. CLICK HERE to learn why this is a very bad idea. If you still believe this will work, CLICK HERE and fill out the form.

Related Questions

Someone posted something I want removed. How do I do that? CLICK HERE to find out more

What else can I do about negative reviews and Forums Posts? CLICK HERE for instructions

The FPA will remove that bad information about me or my company or I will sue the FPA. CLICK HERE to find out why this doesn't work.

Other Forums Questions? CLICK HERE

Other Reviews Questions? CLICK HERE

Other Company Rep Questions? CLICK HERE

Issue Resolution Contact Form

Required
Required
Required
Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back