What Crypto Pairs Do You Trade?

BTC has the most volatility and liquidity so it is better to trade it than ethereum or litecoin. I try to get in early when a breakout happens these days, as this is the best way to trade bitcoin.

BTC has the most volatility and liquidity so it is better to trade it than ethereum or litecoin. I try to get in early when a breakout happens these days, as this is the best way to trade bitcoin.

Do you trade in forex broker or crypto exchange sites ?

Obviously not only BTC/USD it's quite simple for everyone and shouldn't be even considered. I try to find not so saturated niches within country currencies where I already have been and trade from there it will help me to make anything which is goes there totally and completely.

That's my sentiment exactly , of course spread is much bigger but better trading opportunities than the rest .

I am not trade in the crypto account right now, but a few years ago I am trade crypto and often trade on BTC/USD, now I am trading on major pair like as EUR/USD and EURJPY often although open multiple pair in the chart

I used to trade Ripple - XRPUSD, however I stopped because Ripple has high volatility and sharp price fluctuations are very likely. I mainly trade currency pairs and metals for the time being.

Back