Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Extra money

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Fun

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Dave, I think that your goals are goals of many traders on this market. My certainly is to obtain financial independence, and one day to be full time trader which is earning enough on a monthly basis to cover all my living expenses. I dont search for a luxury life, just enough for a normal one

Yes be realistic with forex earning it will not change your life style to luxurious one as you will start trading. It is a normal earning way you can manage to increase your routine income for financial support forex is a great idea. if you get even 20% to 30% more earning with forex along with your regular job i thing you need not to put yourself in any risky decision. You an spend a good life with financial strength.

Fun and some additional money done just ther for everything possible and it still wasn't there. So I am trying way more hard this times for good times later and I am more than happy it will be provided to me no matter what, I hope you understand;)

I also think that the most common traders goal on Forex market is financial independence. I highly admire those people who have decided to take full responsibility of their lives. This is why Fore is not meant for everybody but certainly is place for brave people with high dedication to make success

Back