Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Extra money

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Fun

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
All trader they want to making profit from forex business, but in fact not all trader will getting same result here, there are trader that always losing money as looser, and there are trader that still get profit and loss in stagnant result, and there are trader that already able making regular profit.

Surely I am trading to find some extra earning from forex trading. It is not for living till now, Forex is my passion now it can be a future business for me if I am an successful trader.

I start my trading career and trade for living since 4 years ago. Frankly said, I will never believe trading can be done for fun or part time. I might say yes before this, but not anymore now. It is a profession that you need to be fully committed into it.

I start my trading career and trade for living since 4 years ago. Frankly said, I will never believe trading can be done for fun or part time. I might say yes before this, but not anymore now. It is a profession that you need to be fully committed into it.

Each trader needs to decide how he will use his trading and what is the best w ay for him to make progress in his trades. If he is a consistent trader then he will be able to make a good income also :)

Well I think that we all trade for money. But if we take it as hobby as well it gives much more experience and you learn faster. Also its easier to take losses if you consider them as a payment for education.

Each trader needs to decide how he will use his trading and what is the best w ay for him to make progress in his trades. If he is a consistent trader then he will be able to make a good income also :)

Instead of good income, I will say very very good income. I come over from failure till today for about 13 years. Never shy to say, I fail for almost 8 years, then only to maybe I can call it as stable before consistent. But frankly said, I spend only about a year to profit all my losses for 8 years, except the time.

I don't quite belive in trading as your main job. it's too risky and unpredictable. or may be I'm too conservative and used to the common 9 to 5 jobs... But I can't rely on something that is not fully under my control. The usual job is. Forex is definitely not. Although I've been trading for some time now, I can't say I'm ready to put all eggs in this basket. So I go on and trade occasionally just to test my luck and my skills.

I am only treat forex as part time business now because to risky relying with forex alone, but I have friend on social media which he already able trading for living more than six years, and for me forex only for extra money because can't giving fixed earning.

I don't quite belive in trading as your main job. it's too risky and unpredictable. or may be I'm too conservative and used to the common 9 to 5 jobs... But I can't rely on something that is not fully under my control. The usual job is. Forex is definitely not. Although I've been trading for some time now, I can't say I'm ready to put all eggs in this basket. So I go on and trade occasionally just to test my luck and my skills.

You can trade for a living if you have big enough account and you know what' you're doing. Otherwise, yes, it can only be extra income if you're good.

We all trade for to earn money and we can make a good profit through proper trading all we had to need is to enter and exit from risky Forex maker at right time so that we can generate reasonable pips from market.

Back