Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Extra money

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Fun

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
I certainly did not trade for fun, but nor was it serving for my living expenses. I can consider this as my extra income.

I certainly did not trade for fun, but nor was it serving for my living expenses. I can consider this as my extra income.

I wouldn't exactly call forex trading fun, because I take it pretty seriously, but I do think that apart from the additional income I can earn from trading, it also provides me with an interesting intellectual exercise every time I trade. I enjoy that almost as much as making money.

I wouldn't exactly call forex trading fun, because I take it pretty seriously, but I do think that apart from the additional income I can earn from trading, it also provides me with an interesting intellectual exercise every time I trade. I enjoy that almost as much as making money.

If we are not serious about doing our trades then we all know that it will be very difficult to earn income from trading as many of the traders are struggling in the same field for years :)

Well it should be considered fun sometimes, otherwise the stress can cause you many health issues.

Indeed. Limiting risk is certainly a way to make you sleep easier (if you have open positions during the night). :)

Many traders are facing losses as they take more risks in their trades and also they are the ones who do not have a control over their trading :)

Like all of you I trade for some extra money. The fun part is that now I'm up to date with the financial news but I must admit it that I find it a bit stressful when I lose.
So far I've been learning from my mistakes, hope I'll make some good profit as well :)

Like all of you I trade for some extra money. The fun part is that now I'm up to date with the financial news but I must admit it that I find it a bit stressful when I lose.
So far I've been learning from my mistakes, hope I'll make some good profit as well :)

Everyone likes to earn more profits from their trades and this is why we have to first make some efforts in the right direction and then we will be able to easily get them :)

Back