Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Extra money

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Fun

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
I trade for some extra money without any serious stress about the money so its also because I want to have some fun. I try not to plunge into forex too much as I dont want to get hooked or too emotional about it

It started like a joke. A quest to get even with those I thought deemed me of a lesser god. I decide to vanish in time. Get too busy to be remembered. Life throws stones at us some time. Mine I used to make a foundation. Many are men I know who were in my situation that turned to heavy drinking. I simply needed an addiction, even by pretense(read demo). Little did I know that it will become a career for extra income. If I get to great %monthly returns it will be full time.

That's a good trait, as losing in Forex is something no one can avoid.
This loss still as part in trading, sometime inevitable and as trader also must accept these risk in trading and might can occur any trader faced with successive loss although actually goal in trading is making profit

This loss still as part in trading, sometime inevitable and as trader also must accept these risk in trading and might can occur any trader faced with successive loss although actually goal in trading is making profit
Its right. Risk is inevitance so is the loss of some money. I witnessed a few friends getting out of forex just because they started losing. They were sure that they either win or they shouldnt trade at all. So they didnt even think about getting better over time gaining some skills. Ugh. I just hate this idea of quick n easy money without any effort

Its right. Risk is inevitance so is the loss of some money. I witnessed a few friends getting out of forex just because they started losing. They were sure that they either win or they shouldnt trade at all. So they didnt even think about getting better over time gaining some skills. Ugh. I just hate this idea of quick n easy money without any effort

Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there who have a very unrealistic idea about what Forex is and that they can just sit and their money will earn themselves. That is very much not the case, obviously, and they get badly burned, figuratively speaking.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there who have a very unrealistic idea about what Forex is and that they can just sit and their money will earn themselves. That is very much not the case, obviously, and they get badly burned, figuratively speaking.
Not only figuratively. They lose real money :)

Back