Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Extra money

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Fun

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
You must know how to survive in any market condition no matter what you trade for.

I agree. What is more, one should never allow their ambition, whatever it may be, to cloud their judgement. That is not to say that ambitions are a bad thing, on the contrary. One should simply strive to always trade on a clear head and control both their greed and their fear as much as possible.

I agree. What is more, one should never allow their ambition, whatever it may be, to cloud their judgement. That is not to say that ambitions are a bad thing, on the contrary. One should simply strive to always trade on a clear head and control both their greed and their fear as much as possible.

I believe this is the main problem no matter technical or fundamental. Including myself when I was still in learning period, underestimated the important of human nature "Survival".

I don't know whether there is such a thing as a main problem that applies to all traders. Different people have different hurdles to overcome as they trade. Some need more experience, others - to learn better risk assessment skills, and others - better discipline and management of their own emotions. Different people have different needs.

Still trade for money so far, interested in certain business also can making us will stay tune and keep learning how to improve strategy and system trading, but however forex is risky, not always we can making profit all the time

for extra earning to live a luxuries life.
Wow seems this is already as big dream will get luxuries from forex business, might possible to got it, but for me I like treat forex as part time and for additional income on simple life

I primarily trade for pleasure and money is only on the second place. I believe that trading should bring moral satisfaction.

Of course I trade to improve my financial state. It's a pleasure to get additional profit apart from regular salary and to afford a bit more than most your colleagues do. My present profit in forex is already larger than at my main job.

I guess every trader entered the market for making money. That’s the main objective overalls. When I was close to the door of finishing my education I was looking for job and that time I know about forex. So, I joined the forex as a part time trader to see how much I can make from this business. By spending a long time I understand and also making good amount of money from forex. Now it is my main source of income.

Everyone enters the trading market with his own mindset. I choose to trade forex in order to earn money in order to fulfill my needs but I never find it easier place to earn money. You need a proper plan for success on the Forex market.

Back