Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Extra money

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Fun

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
I believe that everyone trade just because of the fact that trading ensures high rewards and that is the attraction where many new looses as well.

My main aim for trading, like a lot of people, has always been earning extra money and that is what makes it interesting and fun for me!

I mostly did forex trading to earn some extra cash. But when i found over-whelming success in it, i took it as a living. I advise people to never let their greed get in their way. Do it for the money but don't die for it.

I believe that everyone trade just because of the fact that trading ensures high rewards and that is the attraction where many new looses as well.

You are right. Most people come here because of the high rewards forex trading offers. But they ignore the basic principle of trading. Trading is a skilled based work. Without skills, nothing is possible. But they want to make make huge profit without being skilled.

High reward is not for every trader. However every one want this all can not get same skill which is required for profit taking. Depending on forex for living is possible only when one is very professional, it at high level of skill , planning and discipline. if you are an average trader you can get good part time income form forex trading.

THEY STOLE MY MONEY!! I started to trade 4 months ago and now that I earnt 30% they told me I traded against new policy, why now they tell me and not when I started? Ok so I asked to withdraw my deposit and they converted my money into bitcoin so I can't withdraw with BankWire Transfer anymore. THEY ARE THIEVES!!

THEY STOLE MY MONEY!! I started to trade 4 months ago and now that I earnt 30% they told me I traded against new policy, why now they tell me and not when I started? Ok so I asked to withdraw my deposit and they converted my money into bitcoin so I can't withdraw with BankWire Transfer anymore. THEY ARE THIEVES!!
Now they solved the problem with withdrawal and I took my deposit back, earnings still on their pocket

I had started forex trading business for some extra money and want to make it my full time business in the near future. It is a good source of income if one is with good risk and money management.

I started trading for the profit like most other traders, but I do find it to be a fun and intellectually engaging activity, which makes it even better, in my opinion.

I wanted to test my self and see if I have the potential to be successful in forex trading. I also needed to make some money through forex trading. You can say that it is the mixture of need and desire. If you just enter to make money, then your stay in the market will be short-lived.

Back