Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Extra money

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Fun

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
I am doing trading for fun and some extra money. I was somehow attracted to this market because I can see huge predictability on this market which I cannot find on the other market. Maybe it is a combination of economy and statistics, which I both prefer

I have some clear goals to find with trading profit. I am not relying just on forex but it is a part of earning sources for me. I can use the money to get some extra things for me or save it for investment in real estate.

I started in the forex market because i was fascinated about it. There was also an element of getting rich. When I joined the platform, i became addicted to it. I couldn't stop traded and i am happy that i made the right decision. You can also become a part of this market.

I do it for the pleasure of extra money. When I lose, it's not fun, and I'm depressed. But I usually win, and it saves my family budget.

I do forex in my free times, it is not a fun just a good way to spend your extra time in positive activity. Forex is not at all a relaxing business I have to remain attentive to face market because I have to make money from trading. Some months are not good as I tend to face losses and it disturb my expenses.

Short term the goal to make some extra money to clear debts, and long term to make it a living.
But one step at a time, and not running before i can walk!

I do forex in my free times, it is not a fun just a good way to spend your extra time in positive activity. Forex is not at all a relaxing business I have to remain attentive to face market because I have to make money from trading. Some months are not good as I tend to face losses and it disturb my expenses.
Feeling sorry for the loss you face, I must say be care ful after loss for more investment plan. Just make yourself more skillful on demo againto face market with high knowledge and trading grip. Forex is best optionfor people who wate their timeoninternet it can bring them good home based work.

There are many reasons for forex trading, but I personally trade for profit, just like most traders do. Currency exchange is one of the best part-time jobs you can use to earn money from home. You also do not need to invest so much for a start and therefore you can earn profit from just a small starting capital.

I can say that forex is a best for getting extra earning , it is a best use also for your free time. I felt I can work in forex industry. I am very comfortable with this business. Forex is not for a living for me but it is like a hobby that gives me profit too. I see many people are here who are part time traders want to earn more out of their investment they invested in forex accounts.

Aaron, dont lose your spirit for trading. If there are bad months,then use them to figure out what exactly went wrong and why. I think that you have great potential to become successful trader, just don’t forget that trading is continuous learning. It is not question how you fall, but how you get up

Back