What do you dislike most about MT4?

Placing quick pending orders has been very easy in early versions of MT4 but now its not that easy to place quick pending orders prior to news.

Still easy for me to put pending order during news, but sometime hard if use instant execution, maybe different broker have different quality server data feed

Still easy for me to put pending order during news, but sometime hard if use instant execution, maybe different broker have different quality server data feed

If we are trading at the time of a high ticket news release then our trading will become difficult and we will not be able to control it properly also :(

Makes me wonder if I will become consistently profitable while on MT4.:(

I see no reason why you wouldn't become consistent, it's a good trading platform. It will depend on you far more than on the platform though. Just keep practising and you'll see how you'll improve.

I see no reason why you wouldn't become consistent, it's a good trading platform. It will depend on you far more than on the platform though. Just keep practising and you'll see how you'll improve.

If we will keep doing Regular practice in our trading then our income will be consistent from the trades we are doing :)

As the author noticed, the horizontal figures scrolling is a huge inconvenience. Neither I like this feature of the trading platform.

I guess it is somewhat annoying, but I wouldn't call it a huge inconvenience, at least it's not for me. It certainly does not preclude me from making proper assessment of the chart.

Back