What do you dislike most about MT4?

Hi, Haig Gocherian
this issue are definitely comes from brokers setting. :), try with another brokers platform, same currency and see the different.
and fyi : 'brokers' are literally means “Third Party” :)

Download a fresh copy of MT4 from the broker and install it in another directory. Allow it to install any new updates, but don't add any of your own software. If the problem persists and the broker doesn't want to help, it doesn't matter how honorable they've been in the past. It's time to change brokers.

I'm hesitant to recommend cTrader. They do prevent broker price tampering, but allow the broker to confiscate profits because of "price issues" and won't assist traders in checking to see if these are true claims or not. If you can get cTrader with a trusted and well-regulated broker, it's probably safer than MT4.

I don't like it just because 1 reason. They hide the biggest secret behind trading, TICK CHART. 2 cents view.:cool:

My reason is that freezing occurs sometimes.

It's not about MT4 probably it's your broker fault or internet connection. When tested on high speed VPS, platform works much better, but unfortunately it's only for EA and not for manual trading. At bottom, there are two things I don't like about MT4 - old interface and that I can't scroll back chart to check some history points because once price tick is updated it returns me to it, not allowing to check something in past price. It's really frustrating and I have to fall to other charting websites like trading view to make proper analysis, etc.

Reading of different indicator is difficult I do not know how to set them what will be the effect of this setting . I think it need a hard work to get experiments on many indicators and charts reading. After it too we are not sure our trade will give us profit.

Placing quick pending orders has been very easy in early versions of MT4 but now its not that easy to place quick pending orders prior to news.

Back