What do you do when you finally get a “Mentor”

Eric Alyea

Master Sergeant
What do you do when you finally get a “Mentor”

#1, Don’t drink beer and post!:mad:

I was lucky enough to be asked by the FPA Assistant Moderator to do a review on two guys that want.... most of all to trade first, but a stepping stone on their way is to give back to those that want to learn. They flew to Kansas City, MO. One from Hawaii the other from Salt Lake City, UT. at their own expense to train me in thier, “Methodology/Philosophy of Trading”. "Duellatorus"
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/intensive-reviews/8442-duellatorus-review-eric-alyea.html
(go to the one below)
I was/am pretty much a Forex Trader “Want-to-be”
I was afraid to hit the buttons in the demo trade area. They never did what I wanted them to do. I could never reset things back to what I wanted. I would read and try to understand.
I am disabled. My working in the field days are over and I have to learn the desk.
I joined FPA in 2007. I was so bad, I didn’t know how to log on correctly to keep my original sign on name, “Anvil40". I asked the moderator for help giving them my real name.... low and behold, they set that as my log on and I haven’t been able to get it off or change it since. (The least they can do is correct my membership date. Who cares get on with the trading)
I layed silent for another year. I started posting things because something pissed me off. Do you know how hard it was for me to make "10 post's". I am a “kinder gentler Eric now” ... yeah sure...

I now feel like I have something:
“Worthwhile to post”....So....:
before this seminar
I was told I needed to learn thier process of “Zen Trading”. I didn’t understand it then but I do now. Here is my initial report.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ews/8442-duellatorus-review-eric-alyea-3.html

It is the goal of every forex dreamer out there is to start with their $300-1000 mini account and plow the fields (work it into something). I told them that this is what I would have to do to test thier “stuff” they said “Fine”

I’m not selling anything. This just landed in my lap and I’m going for it.
I started out as USMC Recon (Reconassance) Scout/Sniper (8541) Marine. The S-2 (inteligence) guys beating it into my head (even if you know what is going on):
Just report the fact’s don’t interpret, that is what we are payed for, (yeah they don’t get shot at either, oh well).
That's what I am trying to do here.
"Just the Facts"

Last edited:
Get over your self, Dude!

What a whinner. Start hitting buttons and trade.... A**ho*e... wake up...

Don't drink beer and post

Yes, When you find you are the thing you hate, self correct the situation.
I have been through the VA so long that "No, You don't Ding:mad: yourself",
Help some one else!
Home | Herorat.org
You can at least edit some wierd words:hissyfit:

get some coffee, are you doing a social margin call on me or what... get back to EUR/GBP

Last edited:
Back