What do you think abou Horizon-security.org? Is this a scam? Is there any legit service for victim of BTC scam?(all btc lost through btc transaction)

Odoaker

Recruit
Ok I see they are on scammers list, what is the reason behind that though? Anyway is there any way of recovering btc, or should I simply go on.

Pharaoh

Colonel
horizon-security.org - Created on 2019-11-01. That's not a lot of time to have completed the 7413 cases they claim. Funny, a client reports they got his money back using the in 2017.

They have some blog posts under "Grey Matters". One if them is at: https://horizon-security.org/pages/blog/post.html

It contains a large amount of text lifted from https://pensionresearchcouncil.wharton.upenn.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/WP2016-19-Kieffer-and-Mottola.pdf without bothering to show the source.

Stolen text, fake review, spammed the FPA. Is that enough to convince you to keep your money and private financial information as far away from them as possible?

Odoaker

Recruit
Thx you very much sir. Yes I have my doubts, so what am I suppouse to do, accept the btc lose and go on?
What about this one, this my last shot reclaim crypto service by coinfirm, also scam what do you reckon?

Bennysandex

Highly suspicious person
I do not know of any scam being played by them. I engaged their service after scammed and i got my money although it took a while which made me worried. I never paid until i got my money because i was scared having being scammed before. Before i engaged them, i did a time search and discovered that the website was only created in 2019 November but i was made to realized that they changed their domain from ".com to .org" . I cannot confirm about the copyright infringement since it is within my name; and hence you may ask them directly. Do your due diligence. But i think that they are not bad.

I hope that you find the above helpful.

Pharaoh

Colonel
I do not know of any scam being played by them. I engaged their service after scammed and i got my money although it took a while which made me worried. I never paid until i got my money because i was scared having being scammed before. Before i engaged them, i did a time search and discovered that the website was only created in 2019 November but i was made to realized that they changed their domain from ".com to .org" . I cannot confirm about the copyright infringement since it is within my name; and hence you may ask them directly. Do your due diligence. But i think that they are not bad.

I hope that you find the above helpful.

horizon-security.com - I've checked quite a few archived screenshots - all show either 404 or for sale. There's zero sign of any actual business there in 2016-2018.

And, despite your claim to have been helped by previously, you did absolutely nothing until deciding to come to the FPA for no other purpose but to promote them.

Why do I have the feeling that you really work for the scammers behind Horizon-Security.org?

cryptouser

Recruit
Ok I see they are on scammers list, what is the reason behind that though? Anyway is there any way of recovering btc, or should I simply go on.
try to aware community how u got scammed , help community to protect by posting ur comments and as much info as u can on u tube comments section, thi way u can help others to save their hard earned money, i got scammed too i lost 15k in 2 weeks mate , i am now helping other to put comments and adding more and more info about scammers ways and tricks how they tricking peoples and stealing money , follow it mate dont search for answers either u will get it back or not , post it as much as possible and ask for a little donation may be u will accumulate some btc by helping others,