What do you think about Monday?

I am also a monday lover as I cannot wait much for starting trading again after a break of two days. trading is in my blood and I consider myself as a workoholic person. I think we need to do that job which we love to do, which we aim to do, and which we desire to do. Do you agree with me?

I don't trade much on Mondays because there are rarely any major movements during that part of the week.

Monday is the most exciting day for me as a trader. I have to regain the energy which I lost at the weekends due to the closure of market. Every new monday brings new opportunities for me. So, I am a huge lover of this day, what is your story in this regard?

As a trader, I love monday as it is the opening day for my new week and new opportunities. I am a passionate trader and I fell embarassing during the weekends. But, I spend my weekends in gathering the news related to the currencies I am trading in.

As many many other people I really do love to have something like that in your life. I mean that mental start if you somewhat lazy and overrelaxed from weekends, it really helps you to concentrate anyways. Please share more opinions about that really. But my problem is that I may not wake up early on Monday but rather on something close to evening since I am full time trader and I may not come that simply to working mood, but I really love everything it provides.

Back