What do you think about PAMM?

I does not like that someone work on behalf of me as no one sincere with others, so I always believe on my own skills and I does like forex, I don’t believe on PAMM as depending on someone can be dangerous and we should do our work.

In the PAMM system of trading we have to see and also select such PAMM manager that is having a proven track record of getting a good income in his trades :)

Honestly, I like to trade manually! Because, I want to be a profitable Forex trader according to my own trading strength. But, I also appreciate this type automatic trading service because I believe, traders who are unable to make profit manually! They can make handsome money by using this type of advance service of automatic trading.

Maybe if beginner they want to learn forex and also want to get profit sharing hence they can trying invest in pamm account, but choosing good manager pamm also same difficult with forex trading itself, so I think learn first with spent time to learn will safe for beginner

If a broker offers pamm account and you can easily check the history of trades taken by that particular trader who has the best performance of profitability then you can join that trader.

If a broker offers pamm account and you can easily check the history of trades taken by that particular trader who has the best performance of profitability then you can join that trader.

For the time being i am not interested in doing my trades using a PAMM :)

When I just started trading I was so foggy and confused with all the difficulties of trading that the idea of putting money on PAMM didn't live me for a long time, but I was scared of risks and wanted to learn trading so I threw away this idea. But now I am thinking about it, even don't know why, just for interest. It would be interesting to know about someone's positive experience on PAMM

It's my preferred brand of non-stick cooking spray. Oh wait, that's PAM, not PAMM.

When I just started trading I was so foggy and confused with all the difficulties of trading that the idea of putting money on PAMM didn't live me for a long time, but I was scared of risks and wanted to learn trading so I threw away this idea. But now I am thinking about it, even don't know why, just for interest. It would be interesting to know about someone's positive experience on PAMM

If you are thinking to invest the money in PAMM think twice because many times such an investment is going to give you no returns because of the mistakes of the PAMM managers :(

my brain understands the risk but recently I had a call from a broker, they offered me to put money on a PAMM, promised good income and were talking so attractive... I said that I need time to think... mb you are right, it would better to abstain

my brain understands the risk but recently I had a call from a broker, they offered me to put money on a PAMM, promised good income and were talking so attractive... I said that I need time to think... mb you are right, it would better to abstain

Yes, it may be that there are some better PAMM managers out there but being able to find such is also not an easy task :(

Back