What do you think about PAMM?

Hi all,
PAMM accounts are the account in which a fund manager with a trading experience manages all the account linked to him, he has no access to the deposits and withdrawals of the clients' account, PAMM account manager places trades in his account and they are copied to all the sub-accounts linked to the PAMM account.

PAMM is a great opportunity of earning money on forex when you don't understand anything properly. Moreover, it's possible to check a trader's deals and analyze his/her actions, which will lead to faster market understanding.

Hi all,
PAMM accounts are the account in which a fund manager with a trading experience manages all the account linked to him, he has no access to the deposits and withdrawals of the clients' account, PAMM account manager places trades in his account and they are copied to all the sub-accounts linked to the PAMM account.
There is nothing to add after such answer. Everything is detailed and relevant. It prooves that there are people on the market who really trade and know all peculiarities of the exchange.

PAMMs are one of most long-standing in the industry as it isn't one of their primary forex service, more like an secondary investment option. That's why systemic risk such as broker failure is low considering PAMMS there.

PAMM is a great opportunity of earning money on forex when you don't understand anything properly. Moreover, it's possible to check a trader's deals and analyze his/her actions, which will lead to faster market understanding.
How do you think wgich PAMM service is the best one?

FPA Forums Team Note: Asking for company recommendations in General Forex Talk is a good way to get to meet Spam Cat. Recommending companies in General Forex Talk is also a good way to meet Spam Cat. You do not want to meet Spam Cat.

If you want to discuss the pros and cons of different companies, use the Forex Company Comparisons folder.

I think PAMM it is good way for investments, but i prefer to trade by myself

Yes some trader that prefer become investor they like to looking best manager pamm to investing money, and wait the result without to do anything but all result will depending with manager pamm, some another trader also investing on pamm account but still trade with their own selves, I am also still trade by myself so far and not yet invest on pamm account

Yes some trader that prefer become investor they like to looking best manager pamm to investing money, and wait the result without to do anything but all result will depending with manager pamm, some another trader also investing on pamm account but still trade with their own selves, I am also still trade by myself so far and not yet invest on pamm account

That's why its important to carry your own due diligence and don't rely on feedback of others, because no PAMM managers can repeat their performance twice. Although you can avoid systemic risks trading with trusted broker, and with some probability calculate risk of ruin and chance of success of particular manager. Take care of variance of your returns (risk) and the profit will be a nice bonus. Hunting for profit and neglecting risk is crucial reason of losses of many novice traders.

Because forex trading is risky hence will need to prepared on first time which as investor also need spent money that afford to lose, don`t investing money exceed from saving money on our bank, because golden rules investing money in high risk is only spent money that afford to lose, not advisable to borrow money to investing in forex

Back