What does everyone do outside of trading?

Spending time with the kids, running my business, and making the most of free time - we go out a lot to the beach and nature reserves.

I am currently living in a van, trading on the go. So, everyday is something different for me. Whether it's heading to the beach, out for a walk or just chilling with a good film. I love the variety of my life.

In my opinion distraction from trading is very vital for every trader who want to reach the success and achieve his/her goals. It's similar to rest from your work for example. I believe that there are no better ways to relax than exercising or walking in the forest/park and so on. Trading acitivty implies lots of time spent on sitting on your chair, that's why it's reasonable to go outside and stretch your muscles. Moreover, exercising will bring more oxygen to your brain so you will be able to make more deliberate decisions. Hanging out with friends is also too cool while you're distracting from trading, because you forget about all clutters while talking with friends and together spending time with them.

I think that relaxing is the best way to di outside trading activity for real. No matter which way of relaxing do you prefer, whether it's active relaxing (sport activities) or passive relaxing (just chilling on the couch), the matter is it's needed to unload your brain and abstract from trading. Of course I'm convinced that active sport should be more preferable way of relaxing mainly because it affects positively on our health, taking into consideration that trading is a sedentary work, it's must have, yall know. However, if you feel relaxation lying on the couch why not, but don't chill out too much it may cause a procrastination.

I think that relaxing is the best way to di outside trading activity for real. No matter which way of relaxing do you prefer, whether it's active relaxing (sport activities) or passive relaxing (just chilling on the couch), the matter is it's needed to unload your brain and abstract from trading. Of course I'm convinced that active sport should be more preferable way of relaxing mainly because it affects positively on our health, taking into consideration that trading is a sedentary work, it's must have, yall know. However, if you feel relaxation lying on the couch why not, but don't chill out too much it may cause a procrastinatio
Haha, I believe sometimes simply lying down and doing nothing is also a good way for relaxation, but not everytime, as you mentioned. :)

In my opinion distraction from trading is very vital for every trader who want to reach the success and achieve his/her goals. It's similar to rest from your work for example. I believe that there are no better ways to relax than exercising or walking in the forest/park and so on. Trading acitivty implies lots of time spent on sitting on your chair, that's why it's reasonable to go outside and stretch your muscles. Moreover, exercising will bring more oxygen to your brain so you will be able to make more deliberate decisions. Hanging out with friends is also too cool while you're distracting from trading, because you forget about all clutters while talking with friends and together spending time with them.
Yes, exercising and going out to be in nature are very important. Especially now, a lot of us have been getting even less movement than before due to lockdowns.

Back