What does everyone do outside of trading?

Doesn't have to be exact details, but just interesting to see if people have other hobbies etc other than staring at charts all day :p especially if your trading plan means you're done pretty early etc.

I'm a bit of a film obsessive so ill head to the cinema to chill out, if the weathers good then i'll hit the driving range :D
Bit of online gaming relieves daily stress

In my free time I like to take walks, read, play the piano. My original qualifications are in healthcare but I have a part-time job teaching English as a foreign language.
To each, his/her own.
Before lockdown due to the virus, I take long walks along mostly deserted beach when I need to clear my head, think things through, and/or to solve a problem. Beautiful sunsets cleanse the soul and brings peace & tranquility to a troubled mind.
These days, meetings & discussions are conducted online which still takes some getting use to.
I occasionally play the guitar but has not progress very much beyond what I have learned from earlier years.

Away from the forex market, I carry out construction project works for a living... from tendering, planning, scheduling, managing, to project closing out...which can be quite hectic & stressful at times.

To each, his/her own.
Before lockdown due to the virus, I take long walks along mostly deserted beach when I need to clear my head, think things through, and/or to solve a problem. Beautiful sunsets cleanse the soul and brings peace & tranquility to a troubled mind.
These days, meetings & discussions are conducted online which still takes some getting use to.
I occasionally play the guitar but has not progress very much beyond what I have learned from earlier years.

Away from the forex market, I carry out construction project works for a living... from tendering, planning, scheduling, managing, to project closing out...which can be quite hectic & stressful at times.
I agree about walks and sunsets, I live near a river and it's really nice to go out there. Of course the virus is making this harder, but where I am right now we are allowed to take walks (with a mask on) and exercise outside so luckily it's still possible.
As for online meetings, it's really hard to get used to it, it's been almost a year and they still feel awkward to me :D

Back