What does give you happiness in the forex market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When as a student I earn good money I am feeling immense happiness. Yes, I completely agree with you: we traders are always in a thirst that how to just make trading a little easy and comfortable so that trading can be a pleasant occupation. But due to high volatility and uncertainty it is not always possible to ensure good profit always. And for making trading journey easier selection of right broker is actually very essential since a trader‘s trading performance is significantly dependent on the trading facilities provided by his broker.

Apart from selection of appropriate broker I think proper knowledge and aptitude are necessary if a trader actually wants to secure a comfortable trading life with certainty. Since forex market requires a strong ability of a trader to adapt as the frequent changes in the market and without proper knowledge and aptitude it is impossible.

Yes it is the fact that appropriate knowledge of the fluctuating market is the key to success in the Forex market. I believe in continuous profit which makes a trader happy and it can be achieved only by strong practice and good knowledge of the market.

The biggest thing that makes me happy is when my positions are developing as I thought they would. I think that implies to most traders.

I'm happy when I lose money and I'm sad when I earn money. No pain no gain =) Read about taosism and Austrian investing. After that I think that I can't reach anything if I don't lose anything

Profit, profit, and profit is a satisfaction for almost all traders. I feel happy when I make a right finding of trend market analysis and having less loss. These things maximize my profit ratio. Then I feel relax having good psychology motivation for next plan . I feel I had done good use of my time and money.

Choosing broker indeed very essential, we will get happiness when able making profit day by day and withdraw profit, it will giving us motivation and want to making profit again, but in trading journey not always as trader getting profit, loss also as part in trading, which also we need to making preparation about risk management

In trading I feel so many when I discover something new. Like any specific chart patterns or candle in a pair. Obviously profits give happiness no doubt. But along with making profit, it is the discovery of new aspect of trading. Sometimes it could be psychological discovery.

If we can making good profit then withdraw profit from account trading is time to get happiness, like as we working hard then getting salary hence will make happy of course, while in forex business we will happy when withdraw profit and received money from our effort.

I'm happy when I lose money and I'm sad when I earn money. No pain no gain =) Read about taosism and Austrian investing. After that I think that I can't reach anything if I don't lose anything
Counterproductive. Our mind to repeat what it likes not what it hates. I think is a wrong way to tweak our psychology, better to understand what is long term and why we should not care about immediate gains or losses.

I am happy when I profit and I am happy when I learn something new or when I figure what what I did wrong the the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back