What does give you happiness in the forex market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everybody its the profit that gives them the happiness and i am no exception for that. When i make profits i am very much happy and wish to be happy always in the trading business to achieve certain financial goals :D

The biggest happiness i get in forex trading is that when i have followed a trading plan and stick with it through thick and thin, it gives me positive results. It is not about the money but it is about your ego. It gives you inner peace and makes your sleep much better.

The biggest happiness i get in forex trading is that when i have followed a trading plan and stick with it through thick and thin, it gives me positive results. It is not about the money but it is about your ego. It gives you inner peace and makes your sleep much better.
Some good points.

I am glad to say that earning profits makes me happy in forex market. It is not about the money, it os about self-satisfaction. Satisfaction that you have spend countless days and nights in learning the trade and that hard-work has paid off. How many of you agree with me?

I am glad to say that earning profits makes me happy in forex market. It is not about the money, it os about self-satisfaction. Satisfaction that you have spend countless days and nights in learning the trade and that hard-work has paid off. How many of you agree with me?
I agree with you.

Yes earning a profit will giving us full happiness, in addition we can withdraw these profit and no facing any problem, usually I will happy after making profit and withdraw money and received money on my bank account, this condition make more motivated to start and make profit again, but in trading not always I can make profit, sometimes loss also occurred

There comes a huge amount of challenges at every stage of forex trading. Accepting those challenges makes me happy. You should also have the courage to accept those kind of challenges. Because challenges makes you the perfect at every part of your life. Thanks

Passionate people who want to fight with all types of circumstances can face forex challenge. The sense of happiness comes when they are successful to get their target. In forex we have to fight by mind. Think rationally , realistically for our better plans. These challenges saw you a new way , your own tested and reliable experience that you will find very helpful in trading in coming years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back