What else do you want Sive to analyze?

Which one of these do you want to see Sive analyze?

• GOLD

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • CAD

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • AUD

Votes: 43 16.0%
  • GBP

Votes: 69 25.7%
  • JPY

Votes: 52 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
What else do you want Sive to analyze?

Sive has been providing Euro analysis for a long time now. I have a new brokerage that's willing to try out sponsoring some more analysis by Sive. Euro analysis will continue, but Sive will be adding more threads to cover something else too.

This will be a one month experiment. If everyone likes it, this could be an ongoing thing.

PellucidFX is generously sponsoring this poll and one month of Sive's analysis. The founder of Pellucid is Damon Hunt. He's a member of the FPA.

Please keep this thread about what you want to see Sive analyze. If you have any questions about Damon's brokerage, click here to ask.

Your choices for additional analysis are GOLD, CAD, AUD, GBP, JPY, or Goats. Nah-h-h, just kidding about the goats. :p

You will need to be logged into your FPA forums account to vote. I'm ending the poll early on Friday morning so that Sive will have time to prepare next week's analysis for you.

Gold !!!

I am so stoked for Gold.

I really want to see if my long term expectations lines up with gold, i don't seem to agree with anyone which is a good sign, but Sive doing Gold!?!? Don't pass on this chance, vote Gold!!!

Let me first say Sive is a gun. What about he piicks a pair or chart that is awesome on that particular week

Considering the importance of eur yen trading for the euro direction (at least since Nov of last year), a eur yen or usd yen analysis is a must ... . And respect for and regards to Sive :) !!

Maybe

Let me first say Sive is a gun. What about he piicks a pair or chart that is awesome on that particular week

Wicked idea, but Sive puts a huge amount of work into the pair he is analyzing, I am not sure he could watch many more than 3 or 4 pairs without being completely drowned in work. maybe if he had a team watching on the larger charts for fun setups and then alerting him so he could switch to that pair for the week... maybe.

*cough-VOTEGOLD-cough*

;)

I read over the weekend that Gold is about to drop like the proverbial brick (or should that be ingot) so I'm with gold.

American traders cannot trade Forex gold. Until the US lawmakers and regulators return to sanity and legalize Forex gold trading, Sive should analyze the best trading opportunities that are legal in the US.

Considering the importance of eur yen trading for the euro direction (at least since Nov of last year), a eur yen or usd yen analysis is a must ... . And respect for and regards to Sive :) !!

The same:

EURJPY or USDJPY

Back