What else do you want Sive to analyze?

Which one of these do you want to see Sive analyze?

• GOLD

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • CAD

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • AUD

Votes: 43 16.0%
  • GBP

Votes: 69 25.7%
  • JPY

Votes: 52 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
since last November JPY unfortunately only going one way :(
AUD is very active on Asian and us markets, and is the good trade for those of us who sleeps at the time of London open. Plus, it is one of very few currency left without much of "government intervention".
Cheers

Hi guys,
I vote for JPY, but with gold analyses we can learn more about the intermarket correlations, even though not with all brokers tradable.
Pit

I think forex analysis is what I have learnt so much from Sive especially EUR/USD.
It well be better to know how to analyze other commodities too.

I go for GOLD.

Looks like gold has a pretty big lead at the moment,what a bore that analysis will be its been ranging for the last 63 weeks if you haven't noticed!

I would like to see technical analysis on AUD,one of the few ccy left that's not manipulated by Gov. money printing in this decade of ccy war's after all Sive gives technical analysis not fundamental:rolleyes:

I think gold would be the one with the most suprices, so i vote gold and thank you Sive for all you do for as. May God bless you and your loved ones.
Ike

I would just like to say thank you to Mr. Damon Hunt for sponsoring this further aid to all of us trading FOREX, and thanks to FPA for making it all possible.

While gold or commodities would be a great help to all, I am sure that request would "swamp" our Hero, Sive....

I must agree with "stranik", the AUD/USD would be invaluable to those of us working the Asian session.... My 2% for what it's worth...

Thanks to the FPA and Mr. Hunt, and certainly to Sive Morton for making this all possible.

Sincerely, Ron Applegate

What? Silver isn't a choice? :(

Guess I'll vote for goats. Those are a valuable and tasty commodity. Oh wait, goats was a joke. Oh man, that makes things difficult.

That was my first thought too, where is Silver? but Gold is a shiny metal! Eh Pharoah? Close enough!?

Gold has lost a little ground in the poll today, only a couple more days to go.

Maybe if you choose Gold Sive will talk about Silvers relationship with Gold...

Or just vote Gold regardless, I don't mind :)

(Seriously though, unless the whole of Canada votes, my currency, the CAD is dead in the water, and rightly so, it's much too polite. ADMIN! you can switch out CAD for Silver, maybe some votes would change?)

I concurred with my comrades above regarding the AUD. Also the pair is much easier to trade than EUR/USD

Gold & Silver are just too volatile and highly susceptible to manipulation by the Big Boys in the money market.....
================

P/S: The Ruler of Upper-and-Lower-Nile seems to have forsaken his national animal...i.e the Camel :p

Back