What every trader wants . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX Trading System

MaxTradingSystem.com Representative
. . . more winning trades -- it's that simple.

Here's a trading method that gets you safely in the trend and provides an exit right on time, for 70+% winners.

If anyone offers you a trading method that never loses, please run away quickly. Our proprietary risk management minimizes the losing trades, and the winners offset them by far, leaving your account protected and growing.

You can learn to make trades like this 700 pip beauty, and the MAX Primer Course is the perfect place to get started:

gbpnzd--m5--MAX%20Trade.jpg

Give yourself a great gift and grab the MAX Primer Course at an "FPA-only Discount." For this special offer, you get the best in authentic trading education for just $49. That's a huge 85% discount for FPA members only! Click here to verify the non-discounted tuition fee for the Primer Course.

Enroll Here for $49

Why would we make such an offer? Because we know the world of trading has more than its share of scammers, thieves, and liars. It can be really hard to separate what's real from what's trash. This offer is designed to make it easy for you to experience our training, get to know the MAX Team, and make your own judgment about our trading methods.

What have you got to lose? Nothing! We provide a 90-day complete money-back guarantee. For 90 days, you can get a full, no-questions-asked refund.

Enjoy complete flexibility in your training -- join us for live webinar training, or study entirely by video at your own convenient schedule. Either way, you stay in contact with your MAX Instructor by email, and after your training you get free ongoing support in the private MAX Forum. Plus, at least once every month, you'll be invited to attend a free 2-hour weekend trading workshop to keep your skills sharp!

Be sure to check out our 4.5 star rating!

I closed out my first MAX trade and netted over 360 pips in less than 90 minutes!
I have invested more than 20k in my trading education and the little money I spent on MAX was by far the best investment of all! Thanks for all your effort.

--DM

Congrats, Matt, on your 352 pips from GBPJPY -- that's huge!!! I managed 274 pips myself on that trade. Now you can see the power of the MAX....isn't it incredible.... this is the trading method for me for all time, from now on, till my fingers stop working.
--VR

This offer is available only through October 24th at 5:00 p.m. EDT, but I suggest you enroll now, so we can send you the preparatory information.

Enroll Here for $49

Best regards,

Craig

--

MAX Trading System LLC
109 East 17th Street
Suite 4169
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Voice: (307) 633-9100
Fax: (307) 633-9101

You can see the reviews for the MAX Trading System here...

MaxTradingSystem.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

If you use this on a live account, please come back and leave a review.

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA recommends testing all new trading software and methods first on demo accounts and then very small live accounts before risking significant funds.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on Monday, October 24th, 2016 and comes with a 90 day refund period.

Sorry for a naive question. I just enrolled (through Paypal). What's next? I still didn't receive any email for the next step. Thanks. :)

Craig thx for the offer-sounds interesting :)
Couple of questions tho -
1- does it include trading software
2- is it manual trading or robot-or a mixture of both ?
3 If not robotised-does it come with trading signals ?
4 How long approx does the "course" take to complete ?

regards

Peter (petemech)

Sorry for a naive question. I just enrolled (through Paypal). What's next? I still didn't receive any email for the next step. Thanks. :)
Hi, and welcome to the MAX Trading community. My emails are not automated, and I reply personally to each communication. Your enrollment came through after midnight, and so I have just seen it this morning. Please watch for information from me within the hour.

Craig thx for the offer-sounds interesting :)
Couple of questions tho -
1- does it include trading software
2- is it manual trading or robot-or a mixture of both ?
3 If not robotised-does it come with trading signals ?
4 How long approx does the "course" take to complete ?

regards

Peter (petemech)

Hi Peter -- Thanks for your interest. If you looked at the MAX website, you know what an amazing deal is provided through FPA.

1. Templates and indicators are included with the training.
2. This is trend-following manual trading. We still prefer the human brain for trading :)
3. This trading course is designed to teach you our method of price action analysis, so that you know when to enter the trend and when to exit. No signals are provided other than what you will see on your charts.
4. You will receive about 7 hours of training and your MAX Instructor will personally evaluate your work. You should plan on two weeks of study and practice.

Cheers,
Craig

I have enrolled by PayPal. But I did not update PayPal info with my new address. I guess anyway that nothing will be phisically delivered to my old address. However, should you need my current address please email me on alessandro.fiore@live.co.uk
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back