What Forex Brokers Never Want You to Know!

Hi Midas, thank you - I am really glad to hear that you like this post and that it helped. I wish you a lot of green pips too! :)

This is so interesting and helpful to read!!! the company comparisons really fascinated me. I was wondering if you plan on testing other brokers in future? Thank you so much for publishing this.

This is so interesting and helpful to read!!! the company comparisons really fascinated me. I was wondering if you plan on testing other brokers in future? Thank you so much for publishing this.

Hello, I am really happy to hear that it helped! There is something pretty unique and innovative that is currently in a planning phase, but I would like to keep it secret for now :) As soon as it will be ready, more information will be published for sure. Have a great day!

Ryan

Can you do a review like this but for the company's that accept U.S. clients? I'm having a hard time finding a suitable broker with the best service like you've given with these ones

Hi Noodskee, thanks for your message here. I definitely understand you, it's very tricky when it comes to the brokers that accept U.S. clients. But, we are working on a big project that includes both publishing our results and comparisons as well as possibility for traders to test their brokers on their own. I can't be more concrete right now, but I believe that things will move further soon. Also feel free to ask in case you would like to know my opinion about some brokers or any other fx-related topic. :)

Have a great day!

Ryan

Hi Midas, brokers accepting US clients should be registered and regulated by the CFTC and comply with all requirements - some of them are significantly different than EU regulators requirements (like "first in first out" rule - no hedging, leverage regulation, different capital resources requirements and others). So for some dirty EU brokers it would not be even possible to come with their offer to the US market. For some brokers it is too risky to accept US clients until they are regulated by the CFTC. And finally there are some offshore brokers who choose not to comply with US laws and feel they are outside the reach of enforcement.

Ryan

Back