1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Forex Brokers Never Want You to Know!

Discussion in 'Fx Trading Revolution. Broker info and much more' started by FXTradingRevolution, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Noodskee

Noodskee Recruit

I have a few questions...
    1) what U.S. client accepting broker would you recommend? I feel your oppinion would one of the most trust worthy ones do to all your testing lol.

2) would it be better for a U.S. client to open a virtual address somewhere(eu probably) and go with a broker that way? Or just suck it up and be stuck with 50:1 leverage lol

2. everythingyouneed

Thank you so much for your reply! I will keep an eye on your posts to make sure not to miss any updates

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Rumor has it that the item being planned might be called the Broker Proctology Tool. :D

FXTradingRevolution likes this.
  4. FXTradingRevolution

FXTradingRevolution FxTradingRevolution.com Representative

Hi Noodskee,

1) Personally I think that ATC brokers is worth trying. They had some issues with NFA and were IB to FXCM which is a bad sign. But based on my latest information, their business is running and they left FXCM and should establish a new liquidity provider. So I personally would recommend monitor ATC for next weeks / months and if everything will be OK, they can be a good choice. Or there is an option to go with Interactive Brokers, but they are not much spot FX broker. But as me and you wrote previously, the truth is that the offering for U.S. traders is very limited currently.

2) I trade with EU broker, but in fact I use low leverage too. Dirty brokers usually offer huge leverage that allows small traders to start trading or to open abnormal big volume trades. Usually traders with huge leverage burn their accounts very soon and that is what dirty brokers want. Also the truth is that it is not possible to get real interbank market access with huge leverage so huge leverage is a proof that your broker is not sending your orders to the real market. Theoretically, it should not matter what leverage you trade with, as you can have 100 k USD account with 1 : 200 leverage and trade mini-lots with strict money management and Stop-Losses. Then your trading should be still safe. But I personally use leverage 1:25 - 1:100 depending on the deposit.

Ryan