What Forex News Trading Software Do I Use?

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hey everyone,

I've put together a short video explaining what news trading software I use to stay in tune with the market.

[video=youtube;363FRxgddg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=363FRxgddg0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Many people associate news trading with some high intensity black box magical system, however you’ll be pleased to know that all I do is tune into the market, by focusing on what the central banks are saying and how those economic indicators are going to affect what the central banks are doing.

So I don’t use any special software that tells me what the markets are doing, however I do use premium news feeds- I use a service called Ransquawk which delivers all the data instantly and extra analysis on top which helps me stay in tune with what’s happening at the time.

Apart from that, there’s no special software, trading the news is very simple and I think anyone can do it.

P.S - If you want to learn more about how I trade, check out this link below

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...e-trading-course-forex-pro-jarratt-davis.html

Last edited by a moderator:

shogunfx

Sergeant
Ransquawk

1 - 10 Listeners
150 GBP per listener/month

All accounts incur a 100 GBP setup fee
---------------------------------------------------------

cercamon

Private, 1st Class
Ransquawk

Hi Jarrat, nice info. Thanks for sharing.

x Shogunfx, you might select a non-EU country, and price magically drops to 150 USD.

Anyway, the fee shouldn't be an issue for someone who's trading on a daily basis.
I haven't tried them, but it looks like a quality resource worth considering.

Maybe at the FPA we could setup a group of 41-50 fellow traders and subscribe to the service?
Price per trader would be adjusted to 50 bucks per month :)

Dermolikesprofit

Sergeant
talkingforex.com is what I listen to, why pay 7+ times the price for much the same thing!

£20 per month, instant live news feed, scrolling data, order flow, stops, bids, offers, option barriers, expires

£1 first month trial, no setup fees