What free educational resources do you use to learn trading?

It depends on your background. If you are a biginner, then you can learn here or on babypips. THese resources are a really nice introduction to forex trading. There you can learn the basics and fundamentals about the market itself and you can also find there several trading strategies which you can follow to make your first money out of forex. Later on, you can browse through different trading forums in order to find the answers for the questions which arise in your head while trading.
As for other educational resources, it is quite an individual thing. In most of the cases such online courses are not worth that money that their creators ask for, owever, there are also some courses which can turn out to be very helpful, but their prices are really high. So, I recommend you to start with the resources which are free of charge and later you will see whether you'll need some additional trainig or not.

The school here , the Babypips school
SMC trading content on YouTube all free and demoing dosen't cost a Red cent just your time and patience

I loved using babypips as a recommendation for people who are interested in learning more on forex. You can also consider other few sites liek investopedia, investing and many more.

I would recommend Military School or Babypips to learn basics and get your fundamental understanding of trading. There are many Youtube videos out there too which offer so much info. It's a case of digesting it all and they coming up with your own trading style.

I would recommend Military School or Babypips to learn basics and get your fundamental understanding of trading. There are many Youtube videos out there too which offer so much info. It's a case of digesting it all and they coming up with your own trading style.
Military school?

School of Pipsology is the best I believe. They have got everything in a simple and easy language. The plus point is it's free of cost.

I do really think that it is better to start with those resources which are free of charge.
Actually, there are lots of credible resources which can be referred to while trading. I believe that the best educational resources are forex military school which is located on this website, and you can also try reading babypips. I feel that these two websites are the most popular in trading community and there are lots of traders who started their way on trading from these websites. THe information presented there is quite easy to understand despite the fact that the concepts which they described are far from being obvious. I know that many people experience a kind of fear as they are not confident in themselves but even such complex information as how to trade and how financial markets work, can be presented in plain language.
Apart from these resources, you can also find lots of tutorial videos on youtube. However, apart from credible information, there is lots of trash there as well. So, I strongly recommend you to watch many videos on the same topic in order to make sure that the information presented there is trustworthy. In addition to it, you should also use such trading forums as this one because here you can find everything concerning the issue which attracted your interest or on the off-chance, you can ask your question here and I bet that there will be many people who will be ready to give you a helping hand.

I do really agree that paid courses on trading are a kind of lottery because most of them are not worth the money.
As for the sources of valuable information which are free of charge, there lots of them online. Why don't you start with Forex Military school on this forum. The educational material presented there is quite clear and useful, so that you can start learning tradinf absolutely free of charge. You can also go to babypips forum where there is an educational center full of the articles about forex market and trading. I recommend you to read these both resources simultaneously for several reasons. First of all, you will remember much more if you study the same topics from different sources. You will revise your knowledge regularly and this will save you lots of time in future. Second of all, you'll examine the issues from different angles. In spite of the fact that both articles can be about the same thing, but the witers do usually use different words for describing their thoughts which may make you think deeper and wider on the issue you are learning.

Back