What happened to Eatree.com ?

filippica

Recruit
Good evening,
Before I figure out if I have been cheated by them, do you know by chance what happened to Eatree.com (site, email, assistance)?
Thank you

The FPA just can`t mark the company as a scam until we get enough complaint against them.
I agree but:
It seems to me that the story of Matthias Brandl of 2015 is commented on its own.
Among other things, mine, a good 4 years later, is really very similar and therefore, beyond the reimbursement that I have already asked and I hope to get, I just wanted to encourage you to sponsor who does his job well and always discourage more private individuals or companies that continue to deceive serious and motivated people by advertising and selling shoddy software and then becoming untraceable.

Hello, as you wanted to demonstrate, today the effective and timely 2co Payment returned me about 165 euros paid for the purchase of the software EATREE.COM that, I repeat, is gone.
Waiting to have enough complaints to call it a scam means to get serious annoyances to serious but inexperienced people, like me, "give trust" to scammers. For me the first time there was and now I will be much more careful but, I wonder, how many times we want to wait and at the expense of who?
Thank you

Hello, as you wanted to demonstrate, today the effective and timely 2co Payment returned me about 165 euros paid for the purchase of the software EATREE.COM that, I repeat, is gone.
Waiting to have enough complaints to call it a scam means to get serious annoyances to serious but inexperienced people, like me, "give trust" to scammers. For me the first time there was and now I will be much more careful but, I wonder, how many times we want to wait and at the expense of who?
Thank you
Sorry but still, I have the same answer :(

Back