• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem What happened to EMPFX?

I am having an issue with a company
Ziad Melhem

Who knows where is Ziad Melhem and what is his tel.nr. or email to contact him?

Attachments

• ziad_melhem.JPG
    ziad_melhem.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I think this guy whose name Ziad Melhem(owner of the Empfx) is trying to take time to make easier for himself to escape.Please tell us(the customers of Empfx) that in which way did you able to contact with them.Did they provide you any telephone numbers ?

I just used the info@empfx.com address.

Customers should gather all their records. If this does turn out to be a scam, you'll need the information.

i dont get it????? so was it scam!!!! i live in Egypt, and i call them almost everyday, and they are saying that it will take some time to settle the accnts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Telephone number answer ?

David you are callling them everyday ???

On which telephone number can you reach them ? I cannot reach any empfx staff in any telephone number and also they always ignore my emails and not reply to them.

Please give the telephone number which you call them ...

If we cooperate we can solve the problem more easily...

Ahmed, i am calling them on their hot line in Egypt, the number is 19116, i am also planning to give them a visit after a couple of days if i still did not recieve my money.

full contact number

I cannot find the number 19116 at their website.

Can you please give the full number including country code.

By the way how much money did you have at them ? And do they reply your emails ?
If I cannot take my money I am planning to give the documents to the Interpol to chase the Ziad Melhem.May be we can cooperate...
But first please give the full number ...

E-Money Power Financial Academy and Trading University, Online and Onsite Forex, Stocks, and Options Courses
u will find their numbers in Egypt listed in the above URL, i think if u r not living in Egypt, u might not be able to reach them thru the hotline (which is 19116).
i did not send them any mails, i only call them, me and my brother have around 10,000 us$$,,,,,,and yes i am ready to cooperate and do anything to get my money back, but first lets c wat will they do, who knows probably they will give us our money bk, but if not, then i am with u in anything :)

Back