• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem What happened to EMPFX?

I am having an issue with a company
Hello guys,
so i have talked with E-money power yesterday and again they r still saying that they r sending us bk our money, i was little harsh with the guy i was talking to so he took my acct number and said that he will rush my order and send bk my money within the next weekend.
P.S think u should all contact E-money Power not EMPFX, E-money Power is the mother company and they r answering all of my calls.

Last edited:
to David

Hello David

I cannot reach from any contact number to neither Empfx nor Emoneypower.The number which you gave me is invalid number or cannot be reached from international calls.Do you know any number which I can communicate with them.Also do you have any information about the mother company "emoney power".And have you heard someone who takes his money back.

Infact I want to talk directly with you if you are available.Send your telephone number to my email ( ahmetfaruk1975@gmail.com) please.

plz assist in clarifying this to people as till this moment we sent back 1000s of wires and we still have only few.."
and he also checked my account and said that my money left on the 29th and that i should find the money in my bank account by now

It's rubbish. No one has received any money and I know quite a few traders who have money with EMP. If this Ziad Melhem sent 1000s of wires don't you think someone would have received their money by now? But no one has received anything.

And you really believe your money was sent by wire on 29th (october) and 16 days later you still have not received it? Also it's strange but you seem to be the only 'client' to have contact with EMP.

In my view, it won't be long before a scam ticket is opened against EMPFX and E-Money Power with FPA.

don't worry.

Hi,
for the record, I got all my money to bank.
mine 47,000 and my wife's 4,200. A friend of mine still got 5,500 though. They said they didnt finish their wires yet.
i guess not his turn lol. :eek:oh:

Hi,
for the record, I got all my money to bank.
mine 47,000 and my wife's 4,200. A friend of mine still got 5,500 though. They said they didnt finish their wires yet.
i guess not his turn lol. :eek:oh:

What a coincidence that you just joined FPA today 15 November 2009 to make your first post to tell us this very valuable information :D

I believe that comment was regarding whether or not anyone who didn't join since this incident was reported has reported getting their money back. There have been problems here and in other forums with accounts being created solely to support or attack a company.

It would be very easy for Empfx to create a couple of fake accounts and report money returned in order to make others relax and wait longer.

At this point, I recommend continuing to try to contact Empfx, and checking with the proper authorities in your own countries as well as those that Empfx has business in to see what steps should be taken if they fail to follow through with payments as promised.

Ziad Melhem has been disappeared on twitter and facebook by now!

I believe that comment was regarding whether or not anyone who didn't join since this incident was reported has reported getting their money back. There have been problems here and in other forums with accounts being created solely to support or attack a company.

It would be very easy for Empfx to create a couple of fake accounts and report money returned in order to make others relax and wait longer.

At this point, I recommend continuing to try to contact Empfx, and checking with the proper authorities in your own countries as well as those that Empfx has business in to see what steps should be taken if they fail to follow through with payments as promised.

Please check in google:
search: ziad melhem twitter
compare: stored version vs. live version
result: page doesn't exist (yesterday was ok)
stored: ok

check Ziad Melhem on facebook:
does not exist in empfx group
on friday was in it, David contacts him

Tel.numbers are not answering. (answering machine only)
Email addresses are not answering.(neither return receipt nor answer of agent)
How to contact with them?
Anybody tell me!

Exactly. I would not believe those who have recently created an account just to report that they have received money when no one else has. Nor would I believe those who are the only person to be able to contact EMP. It's all bollocks.

EMPFX appears to be playing games at the moment. They are not replying to client's emails and have shut down their whole system. Expect more delays like reasons why they have not been able to get to the bank, swift codes missing, banks being blamed ....etc etc. I expect they will drag all this as long as they can. I hope I'm wrong but we'd be lucky to get any money back from this mob.

Last edited:
Hey folks,

I do not understand this whole matter. Why do you pay money in advance for testing a product, with no security except a vague promise of "money back" in case of disapproval? The only decent way to test a product would be to offer it gratis for testing for a certain time. In case of forex signals, for at least one month. After that period, either payment or cancellation.

Why do you think signal providers want your money in advance??? :p

Back