• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem What happened to EMPFX?

I am having an issue with a company
I have not received anything yet and I havent't find a way to contact them being the last week from the 6-week period they wrote about, frightening!

You are not alone since I have not received my money either.

Like you say this week is the end of the 6 week period so come next monday we must start a scam ticket for FPA investigation.

still praying

Every day that passes I feel less confident about receiving my money back though the fact that some people did receive their money back is the only thing that gives me some hope.. in case you want to contact me.. my mail is leo@stasoft.com.ar

now what?

now that the 6-week period EMPFX asked for returning clients funds have gone, what do you think we should do?

I Got Scammed

Hello Guys.i Have Been Scamed By This Company Too Now That I Think.i Sent Then Several E-mail With Wiring Info.after 6 Weeks Of E-mails They Told Me I Sent Them Wrong Info Which Is Not True They Asked Me For Another Account So I Gave Them Another Account Number And Still Till This Day Have Not Heard From Them.they Owe Me 2000$ Plus My Friend Has $10000 With Them.
Anyone Got Any Money Back From Them Recently?

Back