1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happened to the EA tests

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by Leiif, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Leiif

Leiif Recruit

I was in the testing area yesterday and noticed that some of the tests seem to have a short timeframe. I was in months ago and FapTurbo had 30 weeks now it shows 2. What's up with that?

Best,
    Leiif

P.S. I also had to create a new account as FPA didn't recognize my email even though I get regular email notifications at the email it did not recognize.

#1 Leiif, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Did you read the top of the FapT test page?

Looks like the broker got changed for testing at FapTurbo's request and all the old data is still available to look at.

You'd need to use the "Contact Us" link to check with the forum people about your account.

3. forexkey09

forexkey09 Recruit

:cool: Forex trading with meta trader 4 is just very simple. with it you can create charts and graphs using excels. this helps in easy study of market trends, fluctionations in the forex market, visualising the competititng trends, comparing with the past performances and many more. so check this new feature out.
    with regards
    danny:nerd::eek:oh::err:

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Is it just me, or do those two replies have absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread?

5. Reign

Reign Corporal

Exactly, lol.