What happened to the EA tests

Leiif

Recruit
I was in the testing area yesterday and noticed that some of the tests seem to have a short timeframe. I was in months ago and FapTurbo had 30 weeks now it shows 2. What's up with that?

Best,
Leiif

P.S. I also had to create a new account as FPA didn't recognize my email even though I get regular email notifications at the email it did not recognize.

Last edited:
Did you read the top of the FapT test page?

11.27.09 FAP Turbo EA is very sensitive to spreads. So FAP team constantly on the look of the broker that works best with their robot. You can see our old tests with Alpari US and PFG Best in drop-down menu on the right. Not bad, but now FAP team recommends to trade their expert advisor with IAMFX.
Let's see how it works!

Looks like the broker got changed for testing at FapTurbo's request and all the old data is still available to look at.

You'd need to use the "Contact Us" link to check with the forum people about your account.

:cool: Forex trading with meta trader 4 is just very simple. with it you can create charts and graphs using excels. this helps in easy study of market trends, fluctionations in the forex market, visualising the competititng trends, comparing with the past performances and many more. so check this new feature out.
with regards
danny:nerd::eek:oh::err:

Is it just me, or do those two replies have absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread?

Back