What if I give my broker a fake Address?

I wouldn't give anything fake as it will only be a reason for them to withhold funds. If you don't trust them don't deal with them at all

if you do this it is classed as fraud you are better off finding a broker you can use with your full address there are loads of good ones around its the best way for sure

Hello everyone
The suitable broker I trust does not work in my country
I am asking what is the consequences of giving the broker a fake address and a fake utility bill as a proof.
It is a lie not intended to harm any one
I will be giving my real identity ,of course, to be able to withdraw.
what if the hole thing is discovered? Is it regarded a counterfeiting? Will it lead to jail? Will the account be expropriated?
No you won’t go to jail but I could refuse to give you your money which is quite bad

How can you give fake info? I guess your account won’t be verified with fake info, or if it gets verified it will surely be a case of fraud with a regulated broker.

Brokers will gladly accept your deposits and will encourage depositing more saying verification is not obligatory for depositing , you can even write that you live on the Moon. The difficulties will start when the time comes to withdrawing what may result in blocking account and taking all the money you have on your balance. Think twice before trying to cheat

i dont think it will make any difference with unregulated broker but the regulate broker cross chck everything. thy wont approve the account

Usually, regulated broker, they follow rules KYC, Know Your Customer, this is included one-way broker against money laundering if you give fake info, hence will face difficulties when withdrawing money, because need account is verified.

Might be a lot of issues in my opinion but what should be the basic reason behind concealing the facts, i think concealing the facts might linked with the dishonesty and a possible scam so avoid using fake addresses or documents.

You are putting yourself in trouble. If they find out, which is very like, they may block your account. If they do not find you, but you have other problems with them afterwards, you may not be able to take legal action against them.

Back