What if I give my broker a fake Address?

dergham

Recruit
Hello everyone
The suitable broker I trust does not work in my country
I am asking what is the consequences of giving the broker a fake address and a fake utility bill as a proof.
It is a lie not intended to harm any one
I will be giving my real identity ,of course, to be able to withdraw.
what if the hole thing is discovered? Is it regarded a counterfeiting? Will it lead to jail? Will the account be expropriated?

Last edited:
It all depends on the conditions and requirements of the broker.
But I have never thought about how to provide dishonest information.

You're asking for trouble doing that. Don't give them an excuse not to pay you....

I think it's sounds very risky. Not worth being blocked or getting in trouble for fraud.

Be careful with this one. It depends in which country is your broker. If regulated by EU regulation, than this would be treated as illegal action, and you might have some consequences, like blocking your account and funds, at least.

that will be a trouble for you. in case of unregulated broker that might not be an issue but with regulated you can get into serious trouble.

You must beware of your action, your withdrawal process. If broker broke out, you want sued to regulator, they will check the trader and investor's information, if doesnt match with actual. Regulators will not recognized your sued. Thus, you may bear the risk.

Well, they may ask for proof of address or residence permit, and if you can't prove it, you may be banned from working for the company.

Back