What if I give my broker a fake Address?

I am more and more surprised. In a world where we are traders all the time blaming brokers of dishonesty, are we discussing forging our own documents? really?
I am out of here...

How you can give a fake address? because you need a document that proven on your address, but if you can give these document and company approved hence no problem I think

It is a very risky thing to do but there are actually a lot of traders that do that. They mostly do it when they want to trade with brokers that do not support their country. In that case you need to have a payment option that does not show your actual address. If your broker supports paypal then you can use paypal instead.

If you give your broker a fake address then you will still be able to trade as long as your broker has now way of knowing that you are lying about your address. In that case you may have to use VPN because you can't give addresses for the places the broker supports while your IP address shows that you are in another place.

Using fake contact info is fine for opening a demo account. For a live account, it's a really bad idea.

If you ever want to withdraw your money, your proof of residence will need to point to the address you claimed to be at.

If the broker is looking for the slightest excuse to cancel your profits, showing that you deliberately filed false information may be all they need.

Here's a simple rule to live by. If you don't trust your broker with your home address, then don't trust them with even 1 cent of your money.

I wouldn't do that either. Like others have said, if it is discovered that you don't live where you claim to, you have a lot to lose. Can't you find a good broker where you live?

it's not a problem at all
you'll just will not be verificated and will not withdraw your money :):):)

register by a offshore broker or choose brokers without kyc verification.

Can recommend one - on of my best broker

it can work with a unregulated broker who accepts cryptos as the payment option. But with the regulation like CySEC you can be in trouble.

Back