What is Arbitrage

"They send you a notification i presume. Hey , are you still with fxo? Any words of caution?"

Nope, they never send me any notification.....and I didn't ask either because I know the price feed was not correct anywhere.
I left FXO loooooonnnnng time ago....wanted to sign-up with FXO Au, but their customer support is not to my liking.....

================

"...Then why when you ask them how they discover that the arbitrage has taken place never will say...."

As I have mentioned, since I already know what's going on in these false price feed, I don't wish to waste my time perusing the matter as it would also be futile.....

So ,essentially ,for me and other few people here-who like to hunt news on full risk on extreme(and fun) accounts- by trading this way we make our trades eligible for cancellation?

Does this extend to position trades ?
For instance if brother Rahman puts a position trade during the slow Assian session on full risk because he is convinced thats where price will move , is he flagged for arbitrage as well?

If you accepted a bonus and succeed in making a profit, quite a few bucketshops will be digging for an excuse. Making large trades that could double or wipe out an account would be just the excuse they'd be looking for.

Think of this as yet another reason to decline bonuses.

I though hedging full risk on the same pair on the same account was arbitrage,which - at times- can be ridiculously profitable (until it breaks from unexpected reversals in the way you mentioned above).

Sounds like you are describing a news straddle. Definitely not arbitrage - unless you are dealing with a bucketshop that writes its own definitions.

If you accepted a bonus and succeed in making a profit, quite a few bucketshops will be digging for an excuse. Making large trades that could double or wipe out an account would be just the excuse they'd be looking for.

Think of this as yet another reason to decline bonuses.

Sounds like you are describing a news straddle. Definitely not arbitrage - unless you are dealing with a bucketshop that writes its own definitions.

Theres only one way to find out . :D 0:)

Back