What is Forex ? Let me tell you while spamming for FxDialogue.com

amanseo

Banned spammer for FxDialogue.com
First, I pretend to be on topic, discussing one of the FPA's Daily Trading Signals.

The Trade Plan
The deviation that we are looking for is at least of 25K. Historically a 25K~30K of difference has produced about 40~50 pips of movement in the direction of the difference about 75% of the time. Expect to see the effect of this news to last minimum 45 minutes to 2 hours; typical news effect should last under 2 hours.

Then I start spamming for FxDialogue.com.

FxDialogue is the most innovative and one of the fastest growing Forex provider on the international arena with over $120 million monthly trading volume . We offer our clients the opportunity to trade a large selection of Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks and ETFs. We offer the popular, tried and tested MetaTrader 4 Platform. FxDialogue is also the first and only Forex Broker to offer our clients the tools of turning MS Excel into a Trading Platform.
www.fxdialogue.com/Default2.aspx - Currency Trading

Spammers like me need to be locked up.

I am a disgusting little spammer. The world would be a better place if people like me were all sent to prison. Here's another spam message that I posted in the FPA's Current Forex Trading Signals...

Forex or FX stands for foreign exchange and forex trading is trading in different currencies. In other words it is exchange of one country's currency for another countries currency and is most commonly done through a broker.

FxDialogue is the most innovative and one of the fastest growing Forex provider on the international arena with over $120 million monthly trading volume . We offer our clients the opportunity to trade a large selection of Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks and ETFs. We offer the popular, tried and tested MetaTrader 4 Platform. FxDialogue is also the first and only Forex Broker to offer our clients the tools of turning MS Excel into a Trading Platform.

For further information, I've spammed this into the FPA's Current Forex Trading Signals from IP 182.64.145.193. I'm spamming this link - www.fxdialogue.com/Default2.aspx - Currency

My email address is amanseo81@gmail.com. You can probably guess what happened to my first 80 email accounts.

Back